⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dig'n-it said:
BP, with finding such nice bits it must be killing you to be considering hanging up the detector for a while.
Hope you don't have to, or at least it's not for too long. Cheers Dignit

Hey dig n it nah mate won't be hanging up the detector just yet I'm only in my 30's ;) just moving down south for a while. Bigger gold down there anyway?

If your up the Palmer River way Bushpig i would be definitely staying put.
1463726947_img_20150708_100925_755.jpg

there's a hell of a lot more where it came from and its was only 2 days detecting.

It was just over 10oz mate. Not my finds Wishfull i wish they were but i know some lads that have a mining lease in the Palmer.
A good friend of mine sends me photos of what they find 8) probably just to tease me a bit haha hopefully i can get some time of from work and go check it out.

Nice going that lot SC75 thanks for posting, envious. I hope the lads give you a crack at that spot, the least they could do after sending you teaser pic's.

Hi Folks,
Took the GPZ7000 for an eight day detect last Tuesday week and the gold gods were in a good mood and got on well with the 7000 and self, 28.64 grams of the yellow stuff.
Crushed the two species after taking the photo to get a total weight.
1463746304_5-16_gold-2249.jpg

Cheers, SinHof.

Hi Davent,
Thanks for the comment; I live in the Lower Hunter NSW and range out from there to where my research on NSW historic gold fields takes me.
Cheers, Sinhof.

Good Evening Wally69,
Mate, I will need a couple more Glenfiddichs to be able to see the serpent with its mouth full, not to worry though; yes had a good trip but I think the patch has given its all, will have to find another. Just as an aside the two species came from below the heaps you and Retirement Stone were working at HE.
Look forward to running into you around the gold fields some time.
Cheers, SinHof.

Latest posts