⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your PB nugget Detectist. Crazy lookin piece. It must be quite impressive in person 8) Great piece for the collection :)

My mate wants to show his SDC2300 work over 3 trips, smallest one fits in the echidna paw with .5m spare, Iits in the middle of its forehead in the photo
1444469738_14444696356560.jpg

Thanks guys

Others also see the seadragon shape.

I used the 17x13 NF Evolution on a 5000. It was a measured 10" down.

Gday fellas. Haven't been on in ages, been flat out. Thought i better post a pic of yesterdays finds. Went out patch hunting in a new area. Unfortunately no patches and there was a hoard of detectorists out there! Managed to have a quick swing on the digs and score a few after a long day patch hunting in the heat.
1444519649_p_20151010_220413.jpg

Half a dozen from the Dunolly area, total of 0.54gms
1 found with the 4800/Elite combo and the others with the SDC ...... used the SDC to pinpoint the Elite find, just couldn't get a good location on it once it was out (around 4-6 inches) ..... the other 5 all found with the SDC 2 from nearby and the other 3 on the same diggings.
Cheers T.
1444546782_img_1960.jpg

Great lookin nuggets Teemore. A bit of everything shape wise. The one on the top right is a different lookin piece. Kinda looks like two pieces. Well done :)

You've got Jymungus hands there mfdes. Careful you don't drag your knuckles mate :lol: :lol: Nice haul of crunchy gold. :p

Great haul!!!!!

Lucky you had you foot along, could have been a long crawl, thats assuming that they come in a matching set :8 maybe the gold does too :8 :8 :8

Hope so :cool: