⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, I use the camera to zoom in on the photo to just the right size(through trial and error) so that it will upload to PA,... I take my photos already knowing that I'm going to reduce them. :)

Thanks everyone! I've downloaded the optimizer app, and I'll try it with the next picture this weekend!

Cheers, Paul.

Sdc :cool: gold
1440629675_image.jpg

.74 mate.
Got it 1 meter from track. Next day got .38 nugg 1 meter on other side of track, very surprised
Heavily detected area

spikegold said:
Hi ridge, yeah that's all it weighed, eyes nearly popped out my head when it was unearthed. Took 7 days, out each day to find.

I think that is an Awesome Nugget, that is the thing dreams are made of,

Thanks for posting them,

john

That's a nice chunk in the first pic and did you actually detect the SPECK next to it? That's crazy if you did, well done. Nice collection forming as well. :D

Hi Trev,
Yeah mate, been flat out with work and family, kids sport, all the good stuff. Waiting for my new/second hand whites TDI Pro Oz to arrive and razorback coil and hopefully getting back down your way for a few days to have a swing. Will be trying it out in a few new arrears in the Adelong region in the next few weeks. Will let you know how I go.
Your on fire lately mate. Some great finds there. Good on ya
Hope to see you soon
Cheers
Mark

Hi Trev,
Yeah mate, been flat out with work and family, kids sport, all the good stuff. Waiting for my new/second hand whites TDI Pro Oz to arrive and razorback coil and hopefully getting back down your way for a few days to have a swing. Will be trying it out in a few new arrears in the Adelong region in the next few weeks. Will let you know how I go.
Your on fire lately mate. Some great finds there. Good on ya
Hope to see you soon
Cheers
Mark

Latest posts