⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuck out for a swing today.

1439985744_p_20150819_213916-1.jpg

Thanks fellas. Used the 8" today and turned the 4500 into an sdc haha.
Keano has called it the batman nugget and another mate says its the wutang nugget lol.

Nice work Tim, Ya gotta be happy with that. Congrats on breakin the gram mark.

Great haul walshie. That Wu piece is a Beaut.

Cheers mate. When you find that patch, turn ya detector off and give me a yell haha.
You'll love the 45 mate. Best of luck with the patch hunting

FINALLY!! I got an sdc2300, and just 25 minutes into my first (and only, so far) session, I found this little one!

I'm stoked.
After swinging the 705 for 2 years finding nothing but coins and trash, not a single spec of gold, my friend who has an sdc2300 put some gold on the ground and the 705 didn't make a sound over it, yet his screamed!! Left me feeling like this...

Now I finally have a decent machine!!
Cheers, Paul. :D

Hey Goldstreak nice little nugget, what area did you find that? And what was your previous machine?
cheers,
Paul

Congrats GoldStreak, I could imagine the excitement after two years of swinging'n diggin :eek: to finally snag your first piece. Ya wont forget that feeling in a hurry :D Nothing beats spotting that glint of Yella after all that junk :D :D

Well done GS. Put it in a display container with the date and "first nugget" written on the bottom and put it in a cabinet. It will be good to look at occasionally down the track, especially after you have about a hundred more of them before the year is out.
RDD

Latest posts