⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done rock hunter I had a lazy Saturday morning then went out for a couple of bits Sunday went with the young bloke to a spot that has been hammered but we still done ok 7bits and 3species lots of spinifex ripped out cheers Muk
1596969368_2c510495-4e7d-4c0d-a6ff-d7b3195e120f.jpg

1596969369_d1c22414-eb1f-4d33-9e17-3fc6bb173719.jpg

Great nugget pics there, hope the ground wasn't too hard for digging. I've heard stories of metal detecting nuggets in Australia, where the ground can ruin your pick. 8.( :cool: :Y:

OzzieAu said:
Wally69 said:
So, again, not the biggest nuggets to share but did find a match box today with a dried out cork sort of in place.

Carefully placed it in a container in case some unlucky pioneer dropped his goods. Panned it out this evening and gold is gold despite the size :goldnugget: :goldnugget:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1016_b6ff88fe-174d-4901-919b-825f49e9a138.jpg
Bell & Black mustve been a popular brand back then.
This is how my lid cleaned up.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1846_1c79b256-e426-40c1-8b18-0f1f158ad2ae.jpg
Whats the item of cutlery?... it would fit as the current treasure hunt find item in the Comp. section.

Just a forgery forknspoon OzAU, fully hallmarked but only plated.

Got a few different brand vesta boxes yesterday, will see if they shine up like yours and pan out their contents when I get home.

Congratulations Wally - that's a great little nugget!

If you look closely at it, you can see the profile of a boxer dog on the right, and a little person on the left with your finger on their head (or maybe that's just me! :lol:

Cheers,
Megsy

MegsyB007 said:
Congratulations Wally - that's a great little nugget!

If you look closely at it, you can see the profile of a boxer dog on the right, and a little person on the left with your finger on their head (or maybe that's just me! :lol:

Cheers,
Megsy
Haha, you lady nugget whisperers certainly have an eye for detail and imagination, but I think you might have missed the baby moles face top right.... I think.. :)