⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks les
I sure hope so. Once a Fortnite is all the time I have lately. Im still not sure what to do with peice. Whether to allibrite n see how it looks then decide whether to sell or crush n pan? Anyone? Is there any wise advice on how to best approach this specie. Feeling the fever hard. Lol. thanks RM

Jum if it's a pb don't rush into a decision like selling until you have time to think about it. Put it this way if you're finding plenty like it the smart way is to sell for the best price, on the other hand if it's your pb and your not making a living from it, it's worth sitting on for a while imo.

Thanks RM. great advice I think I shall keep it. Thanks Pat. Who knows I might be able to get a few more having a same set of reef. I will post the allibrite progress.

Hi All

Took advantage of the cool weather and went for a swing.

Found the piece on the left with the 4500 in a Jumping Jack nest, someone had started to dig it and left it to the ants.

I had to dig quickly as hundreds of ants came out.

The other pieces were found with the SDC, with the .13 piece on the right found 12 cms down.

Regards Anthony.

1549787630_img_1147-min_1.jpg

Latest posts