⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracked open a big rock the size of a football that had a sweet inverted signal and out popped my first gramer with sdc bottom left and cleaned up the specys.?
1484964899_imag0386-1600x900.jpg

vstrom said:
Cracked open a big rock the size of a football that had a sweet inverted signal and out popped my first gramer with sdc bottom left and cleaned up the specys.?https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7741/1484964899_imag0386-1600x900.jpg

Dolly up the rest of it and pan it off, if that lots in there there's bound to be more.

Hi All

A couple of photos of recent finds from the GT, the first is my first gold using the Coiltek 14 x 9 an a hour after I bought it along with 20 shot gun pellets.

The second photo is two small nuggets using the Evo 17 x 13.

The smaller one was left in a small lump of dirt from an unfilled hole, divine justice ? :p :p

Thanks.

1484988185_img_0357-min.jpg

1484988216_img_0358-min.jpg

:D Snuck out to the ( James Bond ;) ) honey hole for a couple of hours this morning :D
1485054112_22jan_17_reefhills.jpg

Only used the SDC Was Good and home by 10:00 .
12:00 back in the ute to go to Mitre 10 ( toy shop :D ) well all most back in the ute :eek: :eek:
And I shite you not Arrrrrrr Arrrrrrr dam it ........ I have staked another #*%! Tyre :mad: :mad: :mad: Youve got to be shiting me :(
It is only a little stick ..... but in the side wall :|
Its less than a 12 months since the last one :mad: :mad: :mad: Arrrrrrr Arrrrrrrr
Anyway you win some you loss some :| Nar its all good

limpalot said:
Patch it and put a tube in it, keep for a spare.
Nar ive got 4x4 off road tyre insurance :eek: :eek: I know cost about :| :| cannt remember $10 maybe $12 a tyre .
Pretty happy about this now Ill tell ya :D
Last one was mid March last year ...... dam it .......
That was a free new tyre ( only just over 5000 kms ) this one will cost a few $
It works on a treed wear thing ........ If I have 60 % treed left .
I pay for 40 % of a new tyre :D and good to go again

After an ok start and a tough day yesterday (only 1 tiny one) I had the best day I've ever had and don't think ill repeat it for a long time to come.Ive been wanting to break the 2 grammer for a while and smashed it today. If I hadn't been dehydrated I think I would have wet myself. Still havin a soak so here's the little ones :)
1485068174_image.jpg

Well I couldn't wait so took to it with the tooth brush. No retirement nugget but I never thought I'd see the day I joined the ounce club. Never think its trash , I thought it was found only 6 inches down in the side of an old test hole. I'm sure others have gone over it before as there was recent diggings very close. Luck yea plenty of that. :D
1485070579_image.jpg

Latest posts