⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhhhh love the technique NeoGeo, cunning move ... LOL ... Using a threepence for a size reference to make you gold look bigger ...LOL how many would know that a three pence has a 16mm diameter opposed to that of a 5 cent's 19.4mm LOL ... well done regardless, nice pieces.

Hummm .. Tim, I suppose your right, I didn't look at it the way you have.... yes, your right the dexterity not only in using his beeper but also in organizing the symmetrical arrangement is very skillfully done, nevertheless it still doesn't distract you from appreciating the lovely specimens that are being presented.

1455400601_image.jpg

Eight hrs ,two. Sandwiches ,four litres for this little fella.

I met up with Tryhard for a detect in the GT yesterday, cheers mate, nice to meet you and most enjoyable day despite the heat.
1455438971_img_4168.jpg

I got an unexpected leave pass again today so went back out to a new spot and had some luck. All up just under 3 grams for the two days detecting, very happy indeed.
Again, thanks for the company on saturday Tryhard.

Nice result Scrounger, that flat gold sounds nice under the coil; although I am starting to forget what it sounds like.

I desperately need to get a gold fix soon, wishing I had a triangle next door. :p :p :p

Awesome result there Scrounger, top result.
Gear is packed for a session tomorrow, undecided as to whether to head for Castlemaine or stick around Talbot, need to build up the 2016 tally.
You up for a potential session next wee?
Cheers Tom

Well done mate, i wouldn't be fussed whether its worth anything or not, it's a handsome looking find i reckon. :)

Not sure i could've walked away from another signal right next door. That takes will power :lol: :lol:

Latest posts