⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G0lddigg@ said:
Nice one scrounger gotta be happy with that.
Thanks GD, yeah very happy mate. The biggest piece is just under a gram. I'm just annoyed my neck is playing up after only a few hours. I'm getting bloody old and my body doesn't want to play like it used to :lol: :lol: Hey mate, i think i might have a rod here for you as well ;)

SCROUNGER said:
G0lddigg@ said:
Thanks GD, yeah very happy mate. The biggest piece is just under a gram. I'm just annoyed my neck is playing up after only a few hours. I'm getting bloody old and my body doesn't want to play like it used to :lol: :lol: Hey mate, i think i might have a rod here for you as well ;)

Haha mate buy yourself some protein powder to help your muscles recover youll be right. I dug a 7 foot shaft today for less tham a gram bloody feeling it too.... dont know why i bother anymore think its borderline madness.

We do need to go out for a flick mate when we fishing?

G0lddigg@ said:
SCROUNGER said:
G0lddigg@ said:

Haha mate buy yourself some protein powder to help your muscles recover youll be right. I dug a 7 foot shaft today for less tham a gram bloody feeling it too.... dont know why i bother anymore think its borderline madness.

We do need to go out for a flick mate when we fishing?
Yep, on the radar mate, just got a lot happening at the moment. I shouldn't even be out detecting, I'm supposed to be fishing :lol: :lol: i'll shoot you an email when i've got something sorted.

My last few finds in the Adelaide hills,gpx 4500. 11" coiltek mono elite
1453622839_image.jpg

Nice work Scrounger, they grammar is a good find as you don't come across the m very often with the SDC. Hey if you want to get into shape we should meet up and I can take you out for a 10hr swing ? I love a full day

tryhard1968 said:
Nice work Scrounger, they grammar is a good find as you don't come across the m very often with the SDC. Hey if you want to get into shape we should meet up and I can take you out for a 10hr swing ? I love a full day
I couldn't do 10 hours mate, no way, five hours is about it and then i start just going through the motions. :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
My effort for the weekend in the GT with the sdc. I've gotta get back into shape, 4 hours yesterday and 5 today and i'm stuffed :lol: :lol:

Great return there Scrounger .... don't worry about the neck and muscles .... as long as those ears are tuned in.
Cheers T.

Great finds fellas. I was out at avoca today on the dirt bike and it was hard riding past the diggings and not detectng. At least I can get my fix by checking out all of your finds haha. Top effort fellas!

southy said:
ok found these pics today in my uncles car which were a few of his finds no doubt out at Tuena

Your uncle obviously did really REALLY well .... hope he's passed on his successful ways to you ...
The newspaper can at least give you a date of when they were found.
Thanks for sharing,
Cheers Tom

Latest posts