Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave law said:
Just had a thought. With all the storm damage exposed roots Good chance to scan with no guilt.

These roots are old and exposed without any help from above already.

Well here it is,... video number 2
There was no coin, so, it became a video on drilling the hole into the root and camouflage of holes,... I do show the other hole briefly so we can see how neat it turned out.

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIl3W27NHa4[/video]

Yeah it al looked good from the other day DL,... but the surgeon never got a single coin RKT.
On the bright side though,... the next hunt has to be better.

rocketaroo said:
You should start doing regular vids mate, reckon your a natural for it.

No.1 son recons we should get a go pro to use,... he has a few ideas he would like to play around with eventually.
I better start finding coins soon if that's gunna happen.

phantom 305 said:
nice vid there silver ;) cant wait to see you pull out some more goodies . keep it up ol son ;)

As long as Mrs Silver lets me out to play for a while soon P305.
Keep going with those posts young fella, you will be able to post some photos of your finds for us to see,.... you could start yourself a new thread for that so we can all see what you get up to(or should I say dig down too).
Maybe something like PHANTOM, GHOST WHO TALKS(and Digs),(ha).

yeah indeedy silver ol son .... hehehe yeah as soon as i work it out ..im computer illiterate.. so mite take some time haha but i think youll be pleasently surprized at my finds ;) and so some of th other guys on this forum.. its great to see what ppl are diggin up .. b4 its gone foreva cheers :)

Holy cow Phantoman,.. that is one heck of an Avatar,... computer illiterate my @$$.( you a wizard mate) hats off to that Avatar(had to say that so I don't get a Phantom skull bruise on my chiny chin chin).

went out for twenty minutes today,... only got three coins though.
3-2-1.
1430812899_sam_0724.jpg

Of course one of them is 925 silver though.1943 d threepence.
1430812899_sam_0727.jpg

No FLORIN at all.......

Just got to watch your second video....
Very enjoyable ! Got a few good laughs and comments by me
Ide reckon your a natural , maybe missed your true calling for stage and screen ;)
Good to see ethical efforts and just goes to show that even the pros can have an off day( just figures its when the camera is rolling) :lol:
Very well done , hats off :)

Latest posts