The cost of buying a used car in Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, could you tell me approximately how much will cost a used minivan for 2 persons?
Not to rent but to buy.
We are from Russia, there is a desire to go to You in Australia !

If you come here Pavel and plan to go way out bush, then get yourself an EPIRB (Emergency Personal Indicating Radio Beacon) or PLB (Personal Locating Beacon) as a bare minimum.
Many here would advise you correctly if travelling in the Australian Bush and in what season.

Depends how far you need to go , registered vans from $1000 up , theres rogues here and our gold feilds spread for 10000s of kilometers, if you want to do maths ,the better chance of gold is in Russia , not all is as seems here, we have 100,000 people looking for gold and not so many finding it.....

To all who responded to my message thank you very much!
You're right to tell the truth, thank you.
I thought You were doing very well in Australia and a lot, a lot of big nuggets.))
And I think that all the people are very kind and hospitable.
It is a pity that not everything is as simple as it seems.

We here don't even go there with small nuggets. There are places where one day can be guaranteed to gather up 1 ounce of small nuggets. But there is no desire to spend your time on it.

Here in Russia you can buy a lot of different mines with small gold, but the cost of land with a license costs about 1.000.000 - 2.000.000 Australian $. In such areas the average guaranteed is about 100-200 kg of gold. The land plot is given on average for 20 years.

G'day Pavel welcome to the forum. As for the price of used vehicles and what you end up with are two different things, the cheaper you buy the bigger the drama and the same drama can be found with the more expensive range of vehicles. If I were you and you wish to come to Australia I think safety is guaranteed with a tour group. You could even try different tour operators from different states (Australia is big) and have the opportunity to take home gold from different parts of Australia. Keep us informed of your progress in Russia and definitely let us know if you make plans to travel to Australia we'll do our best to help you enjoy the experience.

I think that to come and travel with tourist groups is not serious. They will have to carry on the already stamped on 100 times places)) It does not make sense.
I think that we should go at the invitation of knowledgeable places of local people.
I of course understand that not everyone wants to talk about good places.
But if someone from Australia would come to us in Siberia, I would personally take to the best place that people would have the best memories of Russia and the people who live in Siberia. We in Siberia are very different from people living in the West of Russia (for example Moscow city), we in the East are kind, simple and hospitable. We have a distance between Moscow and us 7000 km))

But we have another problem that Australia does not have.
We have a private person has no right to engage in gold mining. Only firms with a license to mine gold.

1556364438_55555.jpg

If I don't bring this much out of the trip every week, my daughter won't let me in the house.))

:D :D :D

I would invite You all to visit. But the problem is that in Russia it is forbidden to individuals to search for gold.

The penalty for finding a$50 :D :D :D

But if caught with 33 ounces , 3 years in prison. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts