Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
:lol: :lol: Nice pile of junk there :eek: ...Well done Gda :cool: :Y: What time did it stop :lol: :Y:

Wish I knew, but all of the inner workings are still there and not rusted through....I showed the junk this time but will just bin it from now on. Huge targets still in the ground that need to come out. :) :Y:

1496730676_20170606_162850.jpg
:Y:

Great pocket watch, usually all I find are a gadzillion parts from them, and congratulations on the 1800's copper. One of the parts you have circled is from a clock (bottom one), I would be digging everything non-ferrous at that site. Also spotted that button in your pic, might be ivory, though bit hard to tell from the pic. :)

Goldpick said:
Great pocket watch, usually all I find are a gadzillion parts from them, and congratulations on the 1800's copper. One of the parts you have circled is from a clock (bottom one), I would be digging everything non-ferrous at that site. Also spotted that button in your pic, might be ivory, though bit hard to tell from the pic. :)

Oh yes I was supposed to load the pictures, I think it is Ivory too...I thought Glass but then went nah definitely not.
I'll try and find the pictures.

So last night I decide to go back and get the targets I missed, or stopped digging because of the rain.

I hit my first target only 8 inches from where I found the 1879 Penny, it was a bouncy signal a 40 on the 705 so I started digging away and remembered why I left this target, frigging tree roots, anyway I dug down and reached into the hole slowly moving dirt out and underneath the root was the feel of round metal so I grabbed it with the dirt and 2 coins popped out together. The top one was a grey colour and the other black and I thought hmmmm strange, I started rubbing the grey coin and it showed me such a fantastic sight....I gasped for a second because I knew what it was and I was like OMG can this be real.....Bucket Lister again! I then rubbed the other coin to reveal another Britt Penny 1873....
I continued on with my digs thanking my lucky stars and picked up a few good finds, another britt penny sealed my night it being an 1881...
I know there is more there and I left a lot of strong deep signals for when I have no where to go, it's a magical spot and also it was a magical night. :)

1496761846_finds_2.jpg

BOOM!!!!

1496761866_gothic_florin.jpg

Yes I nicked it a little..still it looks good for 145 years old.

1496761921_florin_nicked.jpg

1872 .... :)

1496761977_1872.jpg

Another piece off a Fob Watch, Button, Belt Buckle, odds and ends...

1496762002_relics.jpg

1496762064_handle.jpg

1496762088_bangle.jpg

1873 ....

1496762107_1873_britt.jpg

1496762137_1881_britt.jpg

1800s Coin Spill :) :) :)

1496762168_coin_spill.jpg

Well that was my night and I won't be going out again until the weekend or maybe not even then because I have things I need to get done this week.
Happy days, good luck and take care.

Cheers GDA

Great finds Arthur, super jelly on the florin :)
Your a stronger man than I leaving behind good signals after those finds,hopefully no one else finds your spot.

ktmman said:
Great finds Arthur, super jelly on the florin :)
Your a stronger man than I leaving behind good signals after those finds,hopefully no one else finds your spot.

Thanks ktmman...Yeah I know leaving them behind isn't always a good idea especially since so many people see me there as they walk past late at night, but I trust that the targets will be there when I return. Cheers mate. :) :Y:

Hi GDA, a great night hunt and congrats on the florin, looks a cracker. One of the items pictured looks like a Morse Code sender, the part you tap with your finger when sending a message; could be wrong though. Gotta love night detecting, it's magic.
Cheers, SinHof.

SinHof said:
Hi GDA, a great night hunt and congrats on the florin, looks a cracker. One of the items pictured looks like a Morse Code sender, the part you tap with your finger when sending a message; could be wrong though. Gotta love night detecting, it's magic.
Cheers, SinHof.

Thanks mate, you may be right about that, when I found it I thought hmmm It's off an old Till than thought nope. It's the right size for one so you never know.

Sandta said:
Damn right thats a cracking find :Y:
Congratulations

Thanks Sandta it is a cracker I can only wish there are more buried beneath the dirt. :)

Latest posts