Which Mobile device operating system do you use?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry GD, my $19 special has no system :8

After reading the App thread I hope the survey gets some good results for Grant and his App.

MJB said:
Sorry GD, my $19 special has no system :8

After reading the App thread I hope the survey gets some good results for Grant and his App.

Yea it does mate. ... nokia? That's other...

As I'm a huge fan of Apple software I'm so far disapointed in the results...great that you get the see the results when you vote!

Zuke_Lynzy said:
As I'm a huge fan of Apple software I'm so far disapointed in the results...great that you get the see the results when you vote!

yes i thought that would be the general consensus.... is too used to be iphone geek.... took me a few years to realise "hang on i pay a pretty premium for this service and i have issues with every ios update" that coupled with the fact that i never really owned any of the software i purchased or the music, videos. so i spent maybe thousands over 4 years on iphone apps and media and i cannot use it unless i buy another apple product... what a joke.

I now buy programs on android (google play) and i can use the same purchase on my many tablets phones and if i want i could install android on a laptop.

The trend is simple following consumer behaviour.. i.e we want to won what we pay for.

android is sooooo much better,
after 3 iPhone ios models and at least I billion must have updates, I switched to android and I'm so much happier.
Cheers Steve :)
Oh yeah I voted.

Android, cos the phone batteries crap all over the I phone.

Plus as I use Oziexplorer on PC and on Android for mapping and Ozi don't support Apple .....

Latest posts