Local Indicators

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When in WA the rocks that I like to see are a mixture of Black Ironstone and Quartz, like in a Christmas Pudding, (Ironstone with lumps of Quartz in it) to me, There has been gold in the area/There is good in the area... just a question of how deep.

Peter

kingswood said:
Ha ha Good to hear :)
Checking tenegraph, the area I highlighted is under a mining lease with a couple of old shafts in it :(!!
Good God, goes to show you that research works ha ha!!
Remember if detecting on a Green "E" lease, need a 40E permit. Blue "E" leases are free and good to go.
P and M leases are a no go without permission.

Hi I have a question regarding this - I thought ALL pending leases were ok to detect on, but I kind of read this as ONLY E - Exploration leases that are pending are ok and P and M leases aren't ok even if they are pending?

I just want to be on the right side of things, and this isn't apparent in anything I've read. The information with the miners right says "all crown land without a granted tenement" - which sounds like all BLUE tenements in tengraph are legal to detect on whether they are E/P/M.

Any Pending lease as far as I am aware....Sure as heck was a lot of prospectors on my Pending P lease :)!!!
Just be careful of SPL's that are pending as the underlying E is live (so no go without a 40E)

kingswood said:
Any Pending lease as far as I am aware....Sure as heck was a lot of prospectors on my Pending P lease :)!!!
Just be careful of SPL's that are pending as the underlying E is live (so no go without a 40E)
Yes thats correct, i asked the mines department for clarification

Latest posts