Which Mobile device operating system do you use?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha ive got fat fingers when i look at an iphone i think "what" here do my fingers go.... they are so small.......

G0lddigg@ said:
haha ive got fat fingers when i look at an iphone i think "what" here do my fingers go.... they are so small.......

lol, good point G0ldigg@

I hate the apple spell check/auto-correct.

I send some weird messages at the best of times but apple takes me to the next level ;)

Went from s2 4G to s4 then s5. Back to the s4 but the predictive text is a major step backwards from the 2. Music player terrible and gtunes is now virtually awful. Other than that can't fault the s4. Awesome value.

IPhone for work does absolutely nothing for me in any way. In fact I feel myself getting dumber just trying to operate it. Will vote bro.

thanks everyone for chiming in were still sitting around 60% android and 30% iphone ..... lets hoe we get some numbers voting...

I own my first iPhone. It a 5s and I think it's great value. I had ZTE phones before and hung on to them because of the fabulous reception but when it came time for an upgrade last year I thought I should try to catch up with the times.

The 5s is on the Telstra network and gives us internet over most areas throughout Australia. I just use the personal hotspot. We still have the old ZTE for our backup modem but it has to be hard wired.

well results are in i think ive let this one go for long enough, no one has voted for some time.

As expected Android here the clear favorite

1425603249_ios_vs_androi.png

Latest posts