Yes!!!! Silver finally!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigSam

Samuel
Reaction score
Man am I chuffed, got a weak signal and scooped it up...damn bobby pin :mad: then swung the coil over the hole again and got another signal, thinking it's another bobby pin as them buggers always roll in pairs... And out popped this beauty

1400212302_image.jpg

1400212497_image.jpg

:D :D :D ultra stoked!

Cool find! Just imagine if it was dropped 14 years after it was made, it means that it has been buried for 100 years!! Now that's cool. Better than sitting in a coin album all that time. Well done!!

Nice work there BigSam, you never forget your first Silver that's for sure :lol:

Congrats BigSam...The bug has now bitten. I found one of those about 2 weeks ago, my first English 3P 1908 in about 14 months of detecting.

Has been a long time coming, thanks for the congrats guys, it's bloody amazing that's all I can say, grin from ear to ear when I cleaned her up!

You've been doing well lately, congrats on your first silver. You get pretty excited when you first get it in your hand, and realise it's way too small and thin to be a 5c piece! :)

nice man!
when the rain finally goes away im up for another crack at goin out

wELCOME TO THE CLUB SAM, NICELY DONE TOO BY THE WAY.........!

Alexandra HEADLAND,...WRIGHT STREET BETWWEEN MAROOCHYDORE ROAD, OLD CRICKET PITCH ?
wORTH A TRY ????

Would that be across the road from maroochy primary school. If so I must of walked over it a lot ad a kid :(

I believe it is, been trying for permission off the school for a while now, locked gates and cameras all over the place there, might pay the principle a visit as my daughter is an ex pupil...

And dont forget it is technically a 19th century coin, great way to open your silver account. Ian

Latest posts