Yarraden Station

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushpig

Jed
Reaction score
Evening all just wondering has anyone ever been to Yarraden Station in North Q.L.D and did you do any good?

Found some articles on QDEX mentioning Yarraden and Ebagoola, there were a few alluvial operations back in the day but they did not last that long, some a matter of weeks, a few of the ongoing concerns were around Coen and SW of Coen. Long way to go for a look. One of the forum members has found gold and garnets in the area and also on the Wenlock a bit further up the track.

I may be heading up that way at the start of Jun, I will be taking a pan or two but not a serious prospecting trip. More of a trip to the Cape with my wife and a stop at a few spots along the way..

Yarraden is up for sale, saw it on Realestate .com.au. the ad mentions gold mines etc..

cheers, Tone

Thanks for that fellas sorry for the late reply was moving into the new house. I have a man cave just need a pool table now. Yep was thinking the same Tone more of a fishing trip than prospecting.

Latest posts