X Terra 705 Duel Pack For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
X Terra 705 Duel Pack For Sale excellent condition, very capable machine in most areas and conditions. with balance of warrantee. Sorry about the quality of the photos they are not good, buyer will be well happy, A few books and maps thrown in to sweeten the deal. The price is $ 650.00

Captn

1457902018_img_0468_4.jpg

1457902148_img_0463_4.jpg

Mikezoom said:
Are you upgrading CZ?

Not updating Mikezoom, been a bit crook and have been forced to pull the pin until informed otherwise which doesn't make me happy and the 705 is to good of a unit to be sitting around doing nothing?? best that some one enjoys it.

Capt

Hi, sorry to hear you are unwell, hope things are on the mend. I may be interested, wondering if price is fixed.... Chris ph xxxxxxxx

Admin edit: phone number removed per forum rules.

CZ,

Please PM me your contact details if you are willing. Still need a couple of posts to contact you.

Especially as I will really only be in a position to contribute once I actually have a detector.

Yeah thanks bro i was trying to pm, no idea how to do that, anyway no response from op so may as well delete.

You should be able to pm or email now you have 10 posts. You will notice pm and email tabs around the avatar in posts. It can be a bit confusing when you don't know your way around but once your used to navigating the forum it's great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts