For Sale GP 3500 for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GP 3500

The last of the analog machines and the only model of the GP series with the ground balance button.

In good condition. Purchased from Nenad at Phasetech last year.

Includes control box, shaft, DD coil, Coiltek battery management and regulator kit which means you are not tethered to a battery on your back, 3 X batteries (all hold good charge and the kit can also be used on an SD series detector), battery charger, control box cover, new Minelab arm cuff cover and 2 DVD's from the Outback Prospector.

Also has spare straight and curly 4 pin power leads. Comes with a shortened 4 pin power lead made up by Phasetech to attach to the Coiltek system - see picture.

Can either be used with headphones straight to the battery pack or for complete wireless-ness something like the Soundpeats Low Latency BlueTooth Transmitter and Receiver work perfectly. The Quest Wire-Free Mate would also be an option. Happy to show the buyer my LL BT set up as it is easy, light and wireless.

I am in Northeast Vic but am often in Bendigo/the GT/Melbourne.

Would much prefer to handover face-to-face but will post with express, tracking and insurance at buyer’s expense.

Cash in my hand or money in my account and cleared before handing over/sending.

$1,400 firm.

1715639036815.png 1715639048451.png 1715639065672.png 1715639082057.png 1715639096886.png

Latest posts