www.bluesheet.com.au/

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver_Fox

Paul
Reaction score
I'm sad, the Blue Sheet web site (http://www.bluesheet.com.au/) has changed the way it works and now requires registration to view details/ Prices etc on Australian per-decimal coins :(

Does anyone know of a site that gave similar details without registration?

I'm looking, if I find anything I'll post it.

Sad SF :(

Check out coinquest.com. It isn't super comprehensive but is good for ID and basic values!

It doesn't require registration, you can view valuations just by clicking the right arrow in the top right.

This is what I get when I select that right arrow on the top right:

Subscription Required

Valuations available without a paid subscription are limited to circulated coins and one mint state valuation. For the full list of values and other features such as price history charts and past sales records, you'll need to subscribe. If you already have an account, click the icon in the top right and click Sign In to login otherwise click here continue.

:( SF

wwwww said:
It doesn't require registration, you can view valuations just by clicking the right arrow in the top right.

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday too. Even though it says circulated and mint valuations are available, they're nowhere to be seen.

Latest posts