"Wireless SDC2300" acheived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be good to see what you reckon about them too. Had another member with me yesterday & gave him a quick demo of a signal. He was impressed with them. Hopefully they will be a good thing for the longer term.

Hi mbasko, Well I have completed my testing of the Avantree APTx Low LAatency Bluetooth adapters and I am sold, battery life is approx 10hrs and the lag is non existant. I love them so much that I bought a second pair and a 3.5mm audio splitter cable to teach my kids how to use the detector by listening to what they hear. I also took my partner out for the afternoon detecting together and she really enjoyed hearing what I heard and we shared the detector with no cables to worry about.

RGds

Mark

Good to hear. I'm loving mine too & had gotten about 7-8hr session in with no battery problem so the 10hrs sounds right. Pretty good for a small unit!
I can't pick any lag at all either. I have done 3 or 4 trips now & they are still going strong, even got wet in a shower of rain that had me worried a bit but they came thru ok - won't be going back to a cable anytime soon if I can help it. :D

Thanks for your reports I have just ordered a pair based on your experiences I tried about 6 months ago with a different set ( pictured) they arrived broken with the 3.5mm plug pushed in and the charger busted so can not be recommended as I was unable to test them properly , hope I have better luck this time

Cheers

1441333166_image.jpg
1441333198_image.jpg

Don't think you'll have any probs with the Avantree's mate. They are pretty light & don't have a robust "feel" to them but looked after + placed in a good position they'll be ok. Like I said above I got mine fairly wet & they lived.
I have glued some Velcro onto mine & that keeps them in place well on the SDC cover & direct onto my booster/speaker.
Depending on your set up some of these short cables might come in handy too:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/380490452636?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/0-3m-Pur...able-30cm-0-/380845001930?hash=item58ac218cca

Allows you to plug into the SDC adaptor then direct into the Bluetooth unit & same on speaker/booster set up - depending on what you use? Saves putting another plug/socket adaptor in line.

Thanks Matt just ordered them as well , in summer I like to use in ear buds that have a 3.5 m plug so I am hoping the signal is loud enough with them plugged directly into the Avantree receiver ? If not I will run through the mini guitar amp for speaker and headphone use

Cheers again

Latest posts