who has the most disturbing avatar??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rocketaroo said:
stoyve said:
rocketaroo said:
Replied, so you get to see my avatar again :)

The photo of your avatar suggests to me that you may have the inclinations of a homicidal axe wielding maniac or kindergarten teacher.
Either way, I'm fully creeped out rocketaroo.
Cheers Steve

Wanna go night detecting? Lol

At least you can be sure ,that whoever you take to your secret spots ,will never leave to tell another :lol:

dwt said:
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind;
a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
Next stop . . . the PA Avatar Twilight Zone!

Metamorphic: uses Jedi mind power to locate and recover gold
Ramjet: really wanted to be a fighter pilot as a kid
Jaros: secretly practices being a no 1 DJ in Brisvegas
Rocketaroo: is one of Santas elves, keeping a record of who's been good or bad
Goldigga@: wears strange hats with a cool moustache, secretary of the secret men's moustache club
Back creek: is president of the secret men's moustache club
Ivo: is fricken enormous
Jin: is a cartoon character, with no arms and legs, I think his names actually 'Mat'
Lambs73: turned Mr Potatoe head into Mr Ingot head, way way to much gold!
Oldfella: is still looking for the same picker in his pan
Kawman: really needs to eat some beef
MJB: needs to be investigated for excess water use on his lawn
Kemjack57: most likely shot that eagle that stole his fish
SA_bogan:.......hahaaaaaa ha ha, radical dude
Ryan 1981: rescued that monkey from a US space flight, after a hot tip from Ramjet
Sandta: any gifts he's got to deliver I don't want
Gcause: gentleman panner, and most liklely treasurer of the secret men's moustache club
LC76: has found a unique way to extract those pesky boogrs from that part of your nose your finger can't reach
WalnLiz: poor guy must of caught his death by now still standing in that creek
Nightjar: crutch is actually on fire, but he seems cool with it
DrDuck: ran for president of the secret men's moustache club, but refused to grow a moustache
Stoyve: ...............................ASIO agent
Yobskin:...............................stoyve's partner
Beagleboy: is ready to rob duck
Duck: about to be robbed by Beagleboy
Zuke_Lynzy: is actually using corn flakes to throw us off his regular gold finds
20xwater: had the same idea
Twapster: I could never work out what that fluro green thing is hanging around his neck
Ned Kelly's Not Dead: has more 'bling' than 50 cent
Retirement Stone: went to far with the moustache for the secret men's moustache club
Big Nugget: well I'm guessing that dudes just tall, or short
Lucky Streak: who gives a shite
Goldtarget: well, I support strippers, God bless their cotton sox
Peterau: arm must be getting really tired by now, one of the forefathers of the secret men's moustache club
Cracka: believes gold has a cheese scent to it, and now runs an army of nugget hunters
Goldtruck: hot on cracka's tail
Tathradj: has been smoking way to much hooch
Chewy: hates planes
GaryO: has been working out
Jukebox: is taking a slash
Buzz: needs to clip his eyebrows
Redfin: really does have a red fin, that must be so awkward for you mate
Tassie Daz: I bet Koshie still talks about the day he met Daz
KarlS: I can't see him cos he's in cam
Heatho: found Davy jones locker, Twas actually full of gems and gold
Keylack: found leftovers from Goldtarget
Silver: can't draw for shite
Anger management: runs around injecting everyone at the secret men's moustache club trying to keep them awake while DrDuck goes through his 101 reasons why he should be a honorary member without a moustache
Potofgold and golddiggart are two peas in a pod
Wally69: I finally found you, after countless years of searching, there you are!!!!

Dwt , thanks for nothing mate!!!
Because of your incredibly long accurate and informative post, my eyes are now stinging, I can't stop grinning and you've cracked 4 of my ribs!!!
I now have lost my job with ASIO and so has yobskin so we will need to seek further employment at the tax office or the local hotdog dispenser. :| :) ;)

Metamorphic is def number one scary AVATAR

ps: DWT Twapster: I could never work out what that fluro green thing is hanging around his neck

Fluro green detecting spade and backpack on wearing neoprene waders, image taken by wife down Bridle track Hill End just across the river. Been told I look like an Austrian Yodeller in that photo, much younger and hansome in real life ....so ive been told! lol

Twapster said:
Metamorphic is def number one scary AVATAR

ps: DWT Twapster: I could never work out what that fluro green thing is hanging around his neck

Fluro green detecting spade and backpack on wearing neoprene waders, image taken by wife down Bridle track Hill End just across the river. Been told I look like an Austrian Yodeller in that photo, much younger and hansome in real life ....so ive been told! lol

I have no doubts your a chick magnet when you're wearing the outfit.
Make sure you stick close to him when he's prospecting Mrs Twapster :D

dwt said:
... [seemingly endless very funny comments]
I hereby nominate dwt for the Post of the Month award!

grubstake said:
dwt said:
... [seemingly endless very funny comments]
I hereby nominate dwt for the Post of the Month award!

Agreed!!!!

Well thats just dandy......I finally get a break from the domestic whip, Boot the PC, only to be greeted by one of stoyve's ever popular, fast moving threads that he dreamed up last night on the Valium.

He is the thread master, and dreams up titles that no mortal man would think of.

I crack open a beer and then BAM, the first mouthful ends up all over my monitor after getting to dwt's post....who by the way, is still looking for a spot to place his Samsung flat screen down in his 'doomsday preppers' massive underground bunker that he sunk last year.

A classic thread stoyve and Im chuffed that i made into the top 3 of.....well.....dare i say.......at least.....something!

;)

<<<<<<<<<< You may have guessed that this guy is not me. :D

It is actually Mr Samuel Langhorne Clemens a.k.a. Mark Twain. Among other things ,one time prospector and visitor to Australia

Awesome thread and replies i'm cleaning my screen after reading DWTs post.

Mines pretty simple i grew up on a dairy farm in Gippsland and used to love listening to "cows with guns" while rolling out the round hay bale with fergi tractor surrounded by cows.

And i just like it.

Edit: Oh and i vote Sandta for most disturbing.

Metamorphic said:
Well thats just dandy......I finally get a break from the domestic whip, Boot the PC, only to be greeted by one of stoyve's ever popular, fast moving threads that he dreamed up last night on the Valium.

He is the thread master, and dreams up titles that no mortal man would think of.

I crack open a beer and then BAM, the first mouthful ends up all over my monitor after getting to dwt's post....who by the way, is still looking for a spot to place his Samsung flat screen down in his 'doomsday preppers' massive underground bunker that he sunk last year.

A classic thread stoyve and Im chuffed that i made into the top 3 of.....well.....dare i say.......at least.....something!

;)

Hi there Meta,
Thanks for the kind thoughts but as I'm no guru when it comes to gold,
I feel than a fun contribution can be good for all of us.
But you and other skilled prospectors give us the encouragement that made join this forum in the first place.
Cheers Steve :D

I invented mine in the early 2000s, maybe earlier. The name just came to me, I imagined a rocket, strapped to the back of a roo. I think, that I first used it on ICQ, a very early chat program, some will remember.

Ohhh noooo, DWT is onto my secret stash of gems and Gold, how did you know it was from Davey's locker? Blokes a clairvoyant or something. :D

rocketaroo said:
I invented mine in the early 2000s, maybe earlier. The name just came to me, I imagined a rocket, strapped to the back of a roo. I think, that I first used it on ICQ, a very early chat program, some will remember.

I remember ICQ. Assumed it was from the old amateur radio call... I Seek You, I Seek You QDX. LOL.

Latest posts