Whites Surf PI

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im looking for peoples thoughts on the Whites Surf PI to see if its worth buying one. Goldsearch Australia sells them for $995, is that a good price?

I know of an elderly gentleman now well over eighty that still uses one of these & he has had it a very long time. They are fantastic water proof machine , He has found thousand of $ worth of jewelery.
They are PI which will find deeper targets than VLF in general.
They don't discriminate which means you will dig rubbish but this is not a disadvantage if you learn how to follow rubbish. light rubbish leads to heavier rubbish. It's a bit like gold alluvial leads to reef.
I think they are great value for money. I also know someone who had Garrett Infinium & has sold it, now with regret.
Both these PI machanes are certainly better in wet sand & in my opinion unbeatable. That is what they where designed to do.
However if you aren't getting your feet wet then get one that can discriminate.

Yeah thanks, would you say the Garrett Infinium is a better choice for the beach then?

I think both machines are close to Equal. But the whites is cheaper. As stated both machines excellant in wet sand.

I am building the surf pi pro and results on the beach is very very good. Cant wait to see how it goes on mineralised ground.

Latest posts