which thread pyramid

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fascinating find treasure man, maybe you should change your name to Indiana Jones!
Seriously got me interested, and I'm following this pretty closely.
There are some interesting traditions in the Torres Straights regarding burial, that closely resemble ancient Egyptian burial ceremony or traditions.
Also near Gosford in NSW there are some hyroglyphs that "experts" tried to fob off as the work of WW1 veterans, however, one Egyptian historian says they are actually much older than the common glyphs found in the pyramids, and a very rare dialect, and seems to think they could be genuine.
They tell a story of a boat being taken off course in a storm, and being shipwrecked. One of the crew was bitten by a snake 3 times, and is buried behind the stones, its been a while since I've read it, but I do find it really interesting, maybe a little farfetched, but I'm open to the possibility that's for sure!

Check out the link below, watch the videos.

Nothings impossible, the technology that the aceint civilisations used 3000 to 4000 years ago make modern man seem a bit thick, the plumbing and use of teraces at altitude to give differing climates in one location that i saw in peru were unbelievable and skilled sailing was deffinenty apart of Egyptian life so a stray ship could h ave landed here easily.

I have to say the more you look into history and the the stranger things become. I hold the firm belief that the conformist or traditional view of history and ancient civilization is a very narrow one that exerts a very primary focus on some really unproven theory. I invite anyone to visit some of the deeper mystery in south America and tell me we already know it all! Great finds Treasure Man I'm excited to see this play out. Some primal in me tells me this great land mass has been visited many times before in history, remaining evidence is only to be looked for.

Any updates TM?

With Clovis first looking shakey with the YDIE evidence mounting to paint a pitcure of immense global devastation including mega fauna mass extinction, Aboriginal DNA being found in Southern South America and further suprises in genealogy and dna being found all over the world my mind come straight back to this thread.

The once impossible things like Aboriginals as sea faring and additional human species Beyond homo sapiens and Neanderthals) popping up just goes to show we dont know it all, and in fact have only shone a very dim light on what might have been in times past.

New Zealands ancient history has recently blown my mind too, many recorded movements of people and strange out of place discoveries just at our doorstep of our nearest neighbours !

Admittedly theres still some strange mysteries here in our own backyard, and in light of so many new discoveries being made everyday i like to hope for possibilities even of an improbable nature. To see we must first look, to ignore is to be blind.