which thread pyramid

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey potofgold,
I'd be interested to see some pics of hills that look like pyramids, if you can post them up that would be good.
Personally I think it looks exactly the right shape, but also aware that it could be an illusion.

PotOfGold said:
Looks like a natural hill to me. At least is better than the so called "Bosnian Pyramid"...what a joke that thing is.

.......maybe the foliage is what makes it look natural to your eye - I see a suggested underlaying geometric form highlighted by the play of light and shadow over it which it makes it "look" unnatural to me. I'm happy to be found wrong......

casper

As I said it proves nothing so its a pointless endeavour. But there's plenty of examples. The couple that I have already mentioned in this thread for instance. Look those up. Also, there are countless pyramidal shaped hills on Mars. Did we build those too? Or do you believe aliens did it? Or are they just natural?

Its not even the foliage. In the picture you can see the bottom right where the two faces meet (cant rhink of whats thats called atm) but yeah is much longer than the rest. Natural erosion wouldnt make it like that. Hence, i think its natural. And in the pic LC76 posted I actually rhink it looks unatural. Again its not about the vegetation. For this one, its about looking at the background and seeing how flat it is in that region. The majority of the yucantan is flat. So seeing a hill like that actually looks unatural.

I thought that all pyramids had their sides facing the same direction, not sure exactly what, just thought they were aligned the same way. Would that not be one way to determine if they were natural, or man made?

Mike.

Almost 4 months on now, so how we going with the big discovery adventure Treasureman ? 8) 8) :p 8)

MikeB05 said:
Keen to know what part of Australia that pyramid is in.
You now theres a supposed pyramid in Gympie dont you mike.If you do a google search...Thetes a few supposed pyramids throughout Australia

What I want to know is how did "Potofgold" change his username to "Digginforgold"??

I was told a few years back by Nugget that it was not allowed?

Has any other users changed there name?

You can ask admin to change your user name, can't change it yourself. It is usually dual accounts that is frowned upon by admin.

I am trying to locate a arch that there are scetches off from about 1860 .lt collapsed after the 1860 earthquake into the lake (Cootharaba Qlld ) . An old unidentified coin found about half way too Gympie pyramid . All in a staight line .
Right now tho mainly consentrating on original Cob and Co track from Tewantin to Gympie

hey guys
sorry i havent been on i have been preoccupied with life and other obstacles.
ive been doing some research and reading lately about the gympie pyramid. it is unrecognisable today because since it became public knowledge in the 80s and early 90s it has been ravaged by relic hunters and people taking the stone carvings. apparently it doesnt look the same because of bulldozers etc back in the day. but what has been reported to be fonud around the time are endless artefacts, massive stone blocks that have been shaped (ancient). one apparently was on show in the gympie gold mine museum through the 90s but has now be taken away.
there is a very interesting read about the gympie pyramid i only recently came across. it shows all sorts of artfeacts, shaped stoned and relics found all over australia that point to an ancient egyptian past and many other ancient civilisations.
funny enough the reading ive been doing pointed me a similar ancient lead weight that was found near tincan bay (close to gympie) in the 80s. which reminded me of an interesting lead weight id found. has resparked an interest.

and yes i have been to my pyramid discovery 3 times now. the drive is long, not close to me by any means, but luckily my friend has a 4x4. will wait until winter to visit again.
the area is protected by inch ants, spiky trees, extreme inclines, and many types of snakes.
what i noticed whilst there were the gigantic boulders that seemed odd in shape on top of the soil, some sticking out of the ground like they had been positioned there. some smaller boulders with 90 degree angle cuts which when i saw them it didnt surprise me.
also what looked like an ancient quarry where the boulders came from.
i know this sounds unbelievable but maybe im just very creative with my mind, but the photos dont lie.
at the time i only took my phone camera which its not a new one so the photos arent great. but can upload some if anyone is interested.
also its not like its easily accesible. once there i was faced with very untamed wilderness, extreme heat, powerful sun, and inch ants almost anywhere i walked. my legs did get swarmed by these fierce ants and copped 8 bites on each foot for the effort which felt worst than bee stings. at the same time of being bitten a huge shiny black snake showed itself it was almost as thick as my wrist.
i did find an interesting shaped piece of quartz looking rock that is shaped like a pyramid in a creek bed nearby. the only quartz looking rock i could find, all other rocks looked volcanic. very dry area too.
i walked as close a i could (time was at essence) to the pyramid but the sheer effort and stamina needed was too much for me to continue, and called it a day on each occasion. that doesnt mean i am finished with it.
it just needs more planning.
one interested stone sticking out of the ground had what looked like carvings in it but understably the age and weathering takes some imagination.
however to me it looks like perhaps the military were there in ww2 and possibly destroyed some more obvious man shaped stones, and it some areas a pile of stones that looked like was one piece but shattered into smaller fragments (smaller fragments being still quite large) and some having 90 degree angles.
i also found a ww2 metal razor(very similar in style to the two i have found near me in previous ww2 camp area) which leads me to believe military were there in the early 1900s... for obvious reasons.

still my imaginatino may be getting the better of me, and perhaps it is naturally shaped that way, and perhaps the boulders there are naturally shaped. but still have not yet done enough exploration to come to any kind of conclusion however it is a very interesting spot.

also from a distance it look exactly like pyramid of giza...... but not in the sandstone slab format, but covered in soil and trees

at the time it was very hot and very tiring and so much to take in, not to mention the amense distance and tiring inclines, i couldnt take photo every opportunity as that wasnt the main mission. the mission was to get to the peak, which at this point has not been accomplished. however these photos show some interesting structures.
at the time (the photo with red outline) i thought it was odd that these large rock was upright and almost positioned this way (like stone henge) so i took a photo. it wasnt until i got home and looked at the photo i noticed something that looked a bit strange. almost like a man had been carved into the stone on the bottom left showing a helmet head, shoulders, and body. at the top looks like an owl head. the larger rock in the background that is half cut out of the photo looks like a skull. at the time taking the photo i didnt notice this. however next time im there ill be taking a closer look as now it stands out to me.... or my imagination has got the better of me.

the photo that has many cut grooves in it is just weird i couldnt put my finger on what caused these grooves. also noticed the the rock has been broken by something powerful(maybe explosives) and destroyed the entire object leaving a fragment piece.

the photo next to the bottle, it was definitely not naturally shaped. i didnt get more angles which i wish i had as the stone looked like it was shaped to fit some where in particular. or is it just naturally shaped that way.

and last the crystaline rock which looks shaped like a pyramid,

there were many many many more interesting things to take photos of but i just didnt have the time as the area was immense and not just walking around a footbal field more like walking around an entire city so my time was limited.

i know these photos prove nothing and should be considered skeptical however my gut tells me this area is more than just a naturally formed area. i feel this area was one of an ancient civilisation that like ancient egypt or ancient mexico and so on.
australia being one of the largest continents in the world i doubt it was missed on ancient voyages and i believe the aboriginal people could be descendants from ancient advanced civilisations. excuse my spelling :)

1488101810_photo_1.jpg

1488101811_photo_2.jpg

1488101811_photo_3.jpg

1488101811_photo_4.jpg

1488101811_photoodd_4.jpg

:Y: i was about to say somethings are better left as mysteries BUT those last 2 photos are real eye openers 8)

The thing i think of is there was a wide variety of people struin accross Australia after 1788 with masonry skills, but the staining makes them look pre 1788. Could have been lost ships pre 1788 during the aborigonal era , my reasoning for that theory is i dont know of any other stone carvings (except tools) from early Australians and a skill like that would have been passed down imo.

Treasureman contact the owner of the Gympie foam & rubber store he is a hive of information regards the infamous Gympie Pyramid ..................... he has heaps of pics of it taken well before the inquisitive one's starting pulling it apart. Last I heard you were nearly shot on sight going anywhere near it. :Y:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26DwA9C_vw