Where's summer?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can't speak for anywhere else but Adelaide seems to have no summer. I have fruit/vedge that won't ripen and deciduous trees already getting autumn colours. Very unusual.
1612571294_screenshot_20210206_105526.jpg
looks like two days of summer coming next week :party:

Am damn glad Melbourne is a bit cooler and wetter this Summer :perfect:
I have just invested a lot of effort and well over $4k in new native plants (as well as a small citrus orchard), watering systems, retainer walls and mulch, and want to get it well settled in (after transplant shock) before our next heat wave. 98% of the plants seem to be doing well (I know this because I've planted over 100), but not so well for 2 of my 3 kids who seem to get an allergic reaction to Grevilleas in sunlight. Pretty rare, but the oils from some Grevilleas reacts with UV on the skin, to cause the rash. They can work after dark then wash, or totally cover up during the day, then wash clothing. Their maternal grandmother has the same, so I thank her genetics for reducing my gardening staff ]:D

If people here are really offended by such a minor thing and can't see the humour in it I will accept a ban and move on to another forum. Wish every one success in there gold finding adventures. Goldfreak.

Goldfreak said:
If people here are really offended by such a minor thing and can't see the humour in it I will accept a ban and move on to another forum. Wish every one success in there gold finding adventures. Goldfreak.

Mate, I was not offended by your post or anyone else's for that matter (including the people who have been recently banned). I was just pointing out one of the Mods "double standards" ...and now I see he's edited his post trying to make out he made a spelling mistake!

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Anniegee said:
Jaros said:
I wore a wry smile when I saw that this morning??!!

Bit inappropriate on a Family Forum...when others have been banned for less :argh:

edit:spelling error

Just for the record I did NOT edit my own post...this was done by a Mod without my consent!

Latest posts