Where's summer?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite thankful for the lack of hot weather in Melbourne this Summer as I really struggle in the heat, the humidity lately is relly bad though, some days are 20-22c and I'm soaked in sweat as if feels like 30+, only a few more weeks to go then the comfort levels will be back to normal :Y:

With you on that Pete...anything above about 34C I despise. When I moved here from Adelaide 13 years ago, the humidity was not as bad as in SA, but I feel it is getting worse.

Look at this week, up at 97% humidity. The back dock at work is like a sauna.

Keep wearing a soaked bandana around your neck...it helps!

Here in Creswick there was mornings in Jan that read 6.6C .
Well Goldfreak you can't get flogged for stating the facts,but some people get a bit upset with obvious truth. :)

thedigger said:
Here in Creswick there was mornings in Jan that read 6.6C .
Well Goldfreak you can't get flogged for stating the facts,but some people get a bit upset with obvious truth. :)

I got lows of -6* and with the windchill it's about -16.2, Lucky it hasn't got cold yet, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1612743156_8-2-21_8am.jpg

20C at 8am. Well it mightn't be a typical summer's day here in Cue but I think I could take this every day of the year :)

Ridge Runner said:
Moneybox said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3960/1612743156_8-2-21_8am.jpg

20C at 8am. Well it mightn't be a typical summer's day here in Cue but I think I could take this every day of the year :)

Yep 20* is nice working weather, :Y:

Nice Van MB, it would make a great weekender,

Ex-RAC roadside assist vehicle bought at auction and great for those quick 650km sprints to Perth and back but very limited in space when you only go shopping once in a blue moon. We have a bed inside because I usually have a half-way nap.

Moneybox said:
Ridge Runner said:
Moneybox said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3960/1612743156_8-2-21_8am.jpg

Yep 20* is nice working weather, :Y:

Nice Van MB, it would make a great weekender,

Ex-RAC roadside assist vehicle bought at auction and great for those quick 650km sprints to Perth and back but very limited in space when you only go shopping once in a blue moon. We have a bed inside because I usually have a half-way nap.

It's a fraction bigger than the size of my Ford which is fine when it's just me, and perfect for camping in the temps you are in at the moment.

Latest posts