What's up yootoobs nose?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To give you an idea of how screwed up things have become, by contrast Youtube have no problem at all with bloopers from the kids TV show "Agro's Cartoon Connection" circa 1990. Indeed, some of the bloopers without any swearing even made it to the TV. A guy sitting with his rifle watching wild horses run past is a pretty tame video in comparison. Especially from around the 2:50 mark onwards :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPD_RHVFlys

Bloody funny! I only just watched Agro the other day! :lol:
He got away with some funny :poop: :lol:
Youtube have started culling crap that has been up for ages with no hits.
They are a business don't forget.
Why take up valuable GB's space on rubbish.
No veiws ... no advertising company... no money...
Speaks for itself.
Not a charity for the lame....

With my youtoobs, I don't put in tag words or fancy titles to attract viewers, it's not about getting likes. Basically my limited number of youtubes are put up for me, my kids and my grandkids and maybe anyone else who may stumble across them and may just find something interesting.

The horse ones are mainly for my eldest grand daughter who is a horse nut, plus for a member here and a horse instructor in Leonora who asked me to post them especially any of the paints.

You couldn't fill a frogs ball bag with the amount of stuffs I give if people find them lame or how many views or likes they get.

The reason I started this thread was I couldn't see why it was age restricted and wondered if anyone else could. Realistically, it was no biggy, there was no sooking, no being impatient...it was just adding something light to the general chat part of the forum.

Had one flagged with no views for age restriction, maybe the algorithm, apart from one word of 3 total spoken in the video was no reason to flag.

Latest posts