Whats the quickest way to get into an Aussie Bar Fight :-)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gravity said:
Still trying to work out what the turning of the glass means ???

If the Glass is up side down it means you don't wanna drink with the people there because you think they are not good enough to drink with and that is the insult, And people will get offended,

If the glass is up side down you can't put beer in it hence the above reason.

hope that helps.

Ridge Runner said:
Gravity said:

If the Glass is up side down it means you don't wanna drink with the people there because you think they are not good enough to drink with and that is the insult, And people will get offended,

hope that helps.
Thought it might be because your are getting to much beer froth into the bar mat :playful: thanks for clearing that up ridge runner.

Ridge Runner said:
Gravity said:

hope that helps.

Ok that makes sense
Cheers with an upright glass :beer: ;)

What a stupid custom!
What sort of tosspot neanderthal would want to fight the whole bar? (unless it was a bar full of vegans)

I could never understand going to a pub and paying through the nose when I can buy a whole carton for $40, go home and sit in my comfy chair drinking away merrily while looking at naughty stuff on the internet :D

madtuna said:
What a stupid custom!
What sort of tosspot neanderthal would want to fight the whole bar? (unless it was a bar full of vegans)

I could never understand going to a pub and paying through the nose when I can buy a whole carton for $40, go home and sit in my comfy chair drinking away merrily while looking at naughty stuff on the internet :D

I can understand why you wouldn't do that in Laverton Steve. Besides, what are you doing inside on a day like this. If I wasn't fixing the semi I would have been out detecting today. :(

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
madtuna said:
What a stupid custom!

I can understand why you wouldn't do that in Laverton Steve. Besides, what are you doing inside on a day like this. If I wasn't fixing the semi I would have been out detecting today. :(

Cheers

Doug
Yep....golden rule in Laverton...never pick a fight with a maori chick with no neck...they'll do an aunty jack on you.

Tyre repair day today so no detecting. The buggers were breeding and filling up the shed.

Latest posts