whats the best treasure dector out there have atpro wanting to upgrade

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldtarget said:
Coil size? Standard issued coil?

I will phone them today for you and find out, I did find a Test/review where they got it seeing pennies at around 17" inches but the explorer could see them at 18" the only problem with that is the Explorer cant do it in Iron filled sites,

John

Goldtarget said:
17 inch with a deus? Was this a live demo? I'm interested in soil type and size of target!

I can get 10 consistently and deeper if conditions and target are right. I'm sitting here a little stunned. I detect in mostly high mineralization and love mild hunts if I can find them. I've put a few detectors side by side but looks like I'll have to send a shout out to a deus owner to have a swing with. Might be worth thinking about a swap/ upgrade if the deus can go that deep it must be deadly from 0-8 inch whereby I would retrieve about 85% of good targets.

The video in reply 19 shows a coin being hit at 400mm which is about 16".

The coil I think is a 11" DD.

Please try not to wander too far off topic gents, the topic author was after detector suggestions, not a post mortem on the Deus - there is already an existing topic for that, cheers.

So how do Sagest any if we cant mention anything about them??

Does the OP just want A List of Names? How does this work then??

Goldpick said:
Please try not to wander too far off topic gents, the topic author was after detector suggestions, not a post mortem on the Deus - there is already an existing topic for that, cheers.

No worries.

But what are we supposed to do when questions
Are raised about what you have suggested as
Its clearly happened here and happens on some
Other topics as well?

Wolfau said:
Goldpick said:

No worries.

But what are we supposed to do when questions
Are raised about what you have suggested as
Its clearly happened here and happens on some
Other topics as well?

Just post a link to a pre-existing or new XP Deus topic in the detector section, and redirect interested members for further discussion/details. That should prevent any further questions being asked, allow the discussion to stay on topic, and make Deus info easier to access if it is all in the same section vs tacked onto an unrelated topic. :)

iv been looking at the cxt3030 like what I c but still undecided if its the one my price range is in the $2000- $3000 it has to be water proof I live down the coast so salt and fresh water . can the ctx3030 find gold better by changing the coil I did read a previous comment that there maybe a upgrade coming for the cxt is that only soft ware or new detector reading all the comments with interest a \couple of detectors that I haven't heard of before some more research thanks guys keep the information comming regards eskyman

3030 on ebay @ $1500 big saving at the moment. (Don't know the seller)
Research is the key mate.
Plenty of blokes hitting the beaches that can tell you what they use and how well they work. Pointless me saying anything about the beach I don't go coastal.
Look under member finds the guys do most of their posting there.

thanks guys the xt deus looks great until I found out the remote thing on the fount isn't water proof makes it not much good where it can get wet knowing my luck first time use it would rain or something like that or fall Over in a puddle and kill the reciver

eskyman said:
thanks guys the xt deus looks great until I found out the remote thing on the fount isn't water proof makes it not much good where it can get wet knowing my luck first time use it would rain or something like that or fall Over in a puddle and kill the reciver

The remote can be placed in your pocket and
As explained in past replies on this thread there
is a water proof Kit for it as well.

The question though is where will you be mostly
Detecting - land or water?

The ctx 3030 should serve you well though both
For land and water based detecting.

Good luck with the purchase whatever you
Decide.

i do a lot of beach but got onto some in land sites to explore old homes and areas around there

Goldtarget said:
Coil size? Standard issued coil?

Ok, I have just spoken to them and the Software was version 3 and they used the 11" Coil with It In The G-Max Mode and the coin was an Old French coin the size of A Pre-decimal Shilling.

Hope this Helps,, John