What's members opinion...fake or real ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have heard they find good gold in mindanao in the Philippines, and there did appear to be good wash down to a clay layer, but that 1st nugget looked very suspect!
And I think I saw 22 grams written, both of the nuggets I saw would have been well over an oz.
So Im gunna say fake.

davent said:
Well I have heard they find good gold in mindanao in the Philippines, and there did appear to be good wash down to a clay layer, but that 1st nugget looked very suspect!
And I think I saw 22 grams written, both of the nuggets I saw would have been well over an oz.
So Im gunna say fake.
Historically Baguio has a lot of Mines and alluvial gold deposits same in Mindanao.
Also to a small extent in Northern Luzon mountain areas.

Fake, it reminds me of those asian country viral videos where they make those houses and structures by digging in the ground with primitive tools, they are also all staged.

They taught the dogs to find gold, why bother with a detector that cant pick up a nugget at twenty centimetres out of the ground but can pick it up at 40 to 50 centimetres under the ground.

Latest posts