What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just listened to "4 Minute Warning" by Radiohead, made me think of the people that are both living and stuck in Ukraine, I can't imagine what it must be like for them, the lucky ones get a Warning Of Attacks so they can seek shelter but it's no guarantee of safety.

I have an Apple Home Pod, I love it, just ask Siri to play music and you get various artists or ask her for a particular artist and you get hours of their music, been listening to Supertramp and Springsteen all day.
One of my mates has one of those PA, they're fantastic and I'm going to get one, ya can't beat modern technology. Cheers 🍻 from Dave

One of my mates has one of those PA, they're fantastic and I'm going to get one, ya can't beat modern technology. Cheers 🍻 from Dave
Mate I’ve got mine set up so Lorraine can just ask Siri to turn lights on and off so she’s not fumbling for light switches when she’s a bit unsteady on her feet, I use it as a timer, set alarms, passage light which is on all night at 20% capacity turn off an on automatically 1/2 hour before sunset and half and hour after sunrise. Great technology with real uses. We can be 1000s of kms from home and turn lights and music on and off.

I'm getting all geed up about heading over to WA to pick up my Z from old mate Kerry and learning all the tricks about these fantastic machines and what starts playing on my Spotify List "Searching For A Heart Of Gold" by Neil Young, now that's what you call poignant. 👌

Just having a beer and listening to Spotify and Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeplin popped up, what a fantastic song it is, I never tire of hearing it.🌌

I'll add it to my list on Spotify and have a listen Jaros, some of the great songs are hits because they have been covered by bands and singers that didn't write them.

I'm listening to "Lost For Words" the 2011 revised edition by Pink Floyd, the lyrics are fantastic which is so typical of this Iconic Band

Just posted the words to Tom Lehrer‘s song “We’ll all go together when we go” in relation to another topic. Now I can’t stop singing it.
A very clever man and another song of his that I remember is the Periodic Table where he sang the names of all the elements.

Latest posts