What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you ever get a song stuck in your head that stays with you for the whole day? It may not even be a song you like, but you just can't shake it.

Heard this again on the radio today, and now it's stuck there... Good thing I like it :)

Yes and that's why I gave up mixing and recording bands/music, it it almost drove me mad having songs I hate stuck in my head............ :D

I have had "Heart of glass" stuck in my head everyday for 30 years or more and I didn't even like Blondie in those days.
I'm definitely nuts!
Cheers Steve

Sure is mate, I'm looking forward to some parole in the next few years.
I never liked that kind of music but it's like a wart, it kind of grows on you

isolation said:
Did you mix any bands/music we may know Heatho?

No big names mate, mainly just small bands and demo's and stuff, though I did a couple of albums that could have done ok if the artists were interested in helping themselves. I snagged a couple of record deals for artists also but without them promoting themselves the wheels would always fall off. :)

Here's a link to a couple of songs from the last album I mixed, was done in my loungeroom with the singer Jamil Khury. If you like Tool you'll like this. :)

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/mandala

Heatho said:
isolation said:
Did you mix any bands/music we may know Heatho?

No big names mate, mainly just small bands and demo's and stuff, though I did a couple of albums that could have done ok if the artists were interested in helping themselves. I snagged a couple of record deals for artists also but without them promoting themselves the wheels would always fall off. :)

Here's a link to a couple of songs from the last album I mixed, was done in my loungeroom with the singer Jamil Khury. If you like Tool you'll like this. :)

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/mandala

I'm a massive Tool fan... They sound a bit mor elike Steven Wilson.

1427080793_damien_612775.jpeg
:D

The greatest of all time!

Recorded live on 4 December 2009 at River Plate Stadium in Buenos Aires!

300,000 mad screaming Argentinean's.

Sadly, one of Malcolm and Phil's final appereances for the Gods of Rock!

I hope they get to hell before i do.....so i can go see em my first night there :p

Latest posts