What I take Camping and keeping the missus happy

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1422617615_the_best_seat_in_the_house__.jpg

Just what you need when squatting is an issue, one folding chair from Woolies, one toilet seat, a roll of film for the brownie camera, a gar bag from the kitchen and voila, loo with a view, then dig a hole and bury to suitable depth.

Probably good for highway emergencies as well, although in that case you may want a very very dark kitchen bag.

Make sure there is no bottle tops ,or bread ties in the bag for all us , all with detectors :eek: :lol:

U mean a paper bag right? If I'm going to crap into a bag i don't wanna be cleaning poop out of it..Wouldn't it be easier to just dig a hole first and place chair over said hole to forgo the bag altogether. Suppose it could be a race against the clock. For every inch of earth you dig out of the hole an extra inch hangs out of the hole.

Could be hard digging on the side of the highway as well during an emergency code brown.

Wouldn't it be easier to just dig a hole first and place chair over said hole to forgo the bag altogether.

....."5 star ring of fire" resulting in spray paint "thermo nuclear" contamination field......think bag is looking good! 8)

Wow, that looks like a mug from that shop on the way to the observatory at Coonabarabran.

Latest posts