What do you do with your gold?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning members :)

Did you see the article last week about Centrelink watching ebay & other internet sites for people who are selling gold? They said they have caught many welfare recipients who are selling on these sites.

:eek: ranma

1366090198_aluvial_gold.jpg

Bought some 92.83 % pure today. $38.63 per gram at the current rate. what a win. :D

Don't worry! gold will be $2000 per ounce plus in the near future, just hold onto it.

The whole take down is manipulation to cover short positions held by Goldman Sacks, JP Morgan an d others. All paper markets.

The Physical metal fundamentals are exactly the same Fiat currencies are in a decline to collapse.

GoldCompany said:
Don't worry! gold will be $2000 per ounce plus in the near future, just hold onto it.

The whole take down is manipulation to cover short positions held by Goldman Sacks, JP Morgan an d others. All paper markets.

The Physical metal fundamentals are exactly the same Fiat currencies are in a decline to collapse.

okay :D :lol:

Never, never, ever sell your first piece of gold. I am sure that is in the rule book!

I have every intention of selling once i finally have enough to "break even" but once everything is paid for by gold then Im holding on to it till i have enough to buy a house :p

That's an awesome idea malau! I might actually do the same for our anniversary this year., cheers for the idea

garnethawkins said:
That's an awesome idea malau! I might actually do the same for our anniversary this year., cheers for the idea

Heheh thats good to hear.

I got this idea from my friend who I took her to panning on last Sunday. She asked me what to do with the gold I got and she gave me this idea. I never think about it too.

My brother and I took a drive out to Hill End and Sofala which is Australia's oldest surviving gold mining town. It is about 50 km from Bathurst.

They have a museum owned and run but a great guy named Richard Wiggglesworth.

If you are ever in the area it is well worth a look. lots of history !!

I believe there is still a lot of gold in them hills.

Cheers
Mike :)

Richards details:
Western Goldfields Museum
82 Upper Turon Road, Sofala. NSW. 2795

Might check that one out Mick, Spend a lot of time in that Sofala region and that would make a great change on a rainy day. And your right Mick, there's still a lot of gold in them hills, on the other side of those hills you're talking about. ;) ;) ;)

Cheers Wal, :)

Latest posts