What do you do for work ....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matturbo
do you have a website site i can look at? i do a lot of home made jerky, bacon, 'homebrew' etc and would rather support someone i like than the faceless entities i buy from otherwise
send via PM if you don't want to post up in the post feed

Ok, hmm I think we could do with a section like that, I'll put it to the other mods, maybe something like, "camp cooking, recipes and brewing"??

Dave law said:
limpalot said:
Mite have to start a new section ; " brews and gerky'. :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:
Cheers LL
Good idea. I know not how. 'MODS' can it be done? Please.

We already have a "Look what I cooked" section. https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2320

And a "Food smoking and drying" section. https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2930

Home brew sounds like it may have enough interest for a new section. Will speak to the boss man about it. :D

1477833907_img_3188.jpg
greencheeks77 said:
davent said:
Screw atm (last 9 years), have been, parratrooper, fishing guide, used carsalesman (hopeless one) zoo keeper and a directional drilling tech. Lol
I liked being 2 of them!
No1 would have to bee the zoo keeper or the fishing guide I would guess, I used to work on a private sanctuary it was the best times I have probably ever experienced even though the job was 24/7 even had a giraffe called Checkers I could give a whistle and he would come running out from some pandanus palms to say G'day or just run beside the feed truck and all sorts of animals and then Barra fishing in the evenings as your wallowing in a rock pool :) those were the days :lol: Now I am a House husband / Dish pig :lol: ;)
1477833076_img_3180.jpg
;) Those were the days!

G'Day All

Mining and exploration geologist - retired three months ago. Gold, diamonds, copper, tin, tungsten, uranium, lead and zinc in Australia, USA, Africa and SE Asia.

Insulation installer (gold batts), I figure if I get rid of a truck full of someone elses gold a day I get a decent size nugget at the end of the week.
previously labouring jobs from farms to factory.

I've been a System Operations Fitter for a contract company for the past 13 years, 90% of my work is confined space in low, medium & high pressure gas pits both maintenance and break downs in Eastern side of Melbourne, also do industrial & commercial gas units if the pit work is quiet, pays ok and conditions are good for what we do, every 4 weeks I go on after hours call for 7 days which is a pain but it's a good chance to get jobs done at home while waiting for the phone to ring(which is rare).
Longing for the day I can retire and do some serious travel around Australia's outback.

Latest posts