What area are you in?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moneybox

Philip & Sandra Box
Reaction score
I find it easier to follow some posts if the person posting has their general location shown. I know we like to stay anonymous to some extent but something like NE Vic, SW WA, NE Qld gives the reader a better idea of the location you're discussing.

Threads I read alot of the time the members do mention which area they're around. I'm kind of a little confused by your ? tbh.

Upside said:
Threads I read alot of the time the members do mention which area they're around. I'm kind of a little confused by your ? tbh.

In your Profile under the Personal tab, there is a field called "From", and putting some reference in that field that is what I believe Moneybox would be referring to.

Rob P.

Upside said:

Yes as PabloP says. It's quite easy to put your general area into your profile, same as Wishfull has under his avatar.

Upside said:

Moneybox is talking about this:
1614497884_profile_loc1.jpg

Versus this:
1614497920_profile_loc2.jpg

I'm central NSW. Not central west. I'll update my location shortly.....wheres ctx kid? He knows my hometown :D

DaveNT as in Northern Territory, Darwin based.

(Currently on holidays at Laurieton NSW)