What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's not nice for any back pain and hard to pinpoint but after seeing Doc's who said try this new method-spinal stimulators-which I did-twice. The only real pain relief was from the anaesthetic and Tapentadol - the 2nd not really effective.
I eventually asked myGP to refer me to a spinal surgeon and after having a back full of Titanium installed I don't have the continual pain and am more mobile but then what can i expect at my age. Sleeping and daily life improved since seeing a surgeon.
Jaros, hope something here helps.

I had disc problems way back in 2003 which forced me to give up cricket. Continuous rest has seen it settle down quite nicely. This is only the 2nd time it has forced me to go home since then.

Back in about 2007 I did it driving to Halls Gap. Probably tweaked it loading the 4wd.

Today I woke up a bit sore, so probably how I slept & the uneven ground did the rest.

Maybe I need to get Mrs fwdoz to do the digging!

Hi fwdoz,.... I hope swinging that 19 Evo hasnt caused your back issues, they can get a bit tiring unless youre using a hip stick on your harness. I also use a swing arm with anything bigger than a 12 coil... helps the old body a lot.
Good luck this time out :goldnugget:

No OzzieAu. Pretty sure it was just uneven ground & probably all the digging. And old age!

I have a bungee cord which helps a lot.

Perhaps one day the last 2 things on my list will cross my path...a swing arm & a Sadie...

Before work today. TJ getting his morning cuddles.
1609361910_20201231_055531.jpg

Zeus on the Left and Zena on the Right.... Waiting for their next Victim..... :lol: Unfortunately Both are Declared Dangerous Dogs by Local Council, so they live on a property with their Owner now... :(

1609384789_img_0394.jpg

LW...

Latest posts