What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I should not be sharing with you all..... at all.... :eek:

Might just look like a drink
1606112328_screenshot_2020-11-23-16-16-25.jpg

But... at 2/3rds sugar free mountain dew :D
1606112455_screenshot_2020-11-23-16-16-40.jpg

And 1/3 APERA :p
1606112515_screenshot_2020-11-23-16-16-35.jpg

It's a potent mix :playful:

Considering for $14 from my uncle danny it's the equivalent to a 700ml bottle of rum.... well do the math feel the rush lol ;) ;)

Heading out to the Magpie & Stump hotel in Wangdong to celebrate Charlie's last day of school :) yee haa 5 kids educated and in secure employment :D No more news letters, fees, uniforms, homework etc. We told Charlie we're celebrating his last day secretly Kate and I are doing the same :lol: :power: :beer:

Congratulations RM on a job well done. Casey turns 18 on Friday which coincides with the new opening of the local which hasnt been open for quite a while. Weve still got a few more years of fees and rents to pay but thats the way it goes. Have a beer for Charlie for me. Oh and Kate can have one too. :D :beer: :beer:

Well I know only too well what it's like with kids at school...As you said Rob fees,uniforms...all that ;) My three are all in their mid-forties now...All married to wonderful partners and all doing well in life...with the added bonus for Robyn and I of two male and to female grandchildren :lol: :cool: But you know relaxing on the deck some evenings...when Robyn has gone off to slumber,the house is silent and the whisky is mellow on my lips...my thoughts roll back through the years and I remember those long hard days on the trowel in my younger days when I'd pull into our drive way at home and the kids are there all out of their uniforms and their swimmers on, towels in hand and boards waxed bursting at the seems with expectation to greet me with...."Can we go for a surf Dad." :lol: How can you not say Yes......Oh the old school days of your children...I think ...They were the good times. :cool:

Bjay said:
Congratulations RM on a job well done. Casey turns 18 on Friday which coincides with the new opening of the local which hasnt been open for quite a while. Weve still got a few more years of fees and rents to pay but thats the way it goes. Have a beer for Charlie for me. Oh and Kate can have one too. :D :beer: :beer:

Well mate I hope you Rose Casey and Callum have already made a booking :Y: Happy 18th Birthday for this coming Friday Casey :beer: welcome to the fraternity of adult :) :Y: best wishes Rob Kate and family :cake: :fire: :rainbow: :sunny: :trophy: :beer:

Guess you'll be doing the quiz on Sunday then Bjay,
busy Friday and sore head Saturday :playful:

Latest posts