What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey didn’t i read you were at another members home for afternoon tea? Hopefully they are being checked also. Hope it’s just a cold.

Had mad sneezing fits at work yesterday & thought nothing about it since I was around dust. Woke up this morning with a sore throat & a sniffle, so decided to get a test even though RAT test said otherwise. Think it's just a cold/flu as the rest of the family had colds. Got the flu jab over a week before I went away & was over the symptoms from that. As I work retail, I suspect it is from there.

That afternoon tea was 7 days ago so all clear there.

being annoyed as my indian head coin i found does not fit the criteria of coin of the month ....LOL....

Boring but unfortunately of some necessity...sitting at the computer checking the rain effects from the recent floods up at Tibbo....got back last winter with some good gold from new ground of which has now been inundated from the last floods....creeks would have run a banker and being out of the general areas should be very very productive...sometimes i ask myself...how boring can you get...got to be more to life than research.:(

Well shiver me timbers, welcome back from the NeverNever. Tell us ya stories mate, after all it has been a long time. Cheers Mackka
Been a while Mackka and much water under the bridge....try to fill in as much as possible in time but looking forward to catching up again. Cheers Wal.

Slipped on my front step this morning and totally nailed my shin the worst ever, right now I'm hobbling trying to detect 🤣

Attachments

• 20220625_150019.jpg
    20220625_150019.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
That is easily done when you get on in years. Remember i slipped on a dog toy in the lounge room a week or so ago and it's still aggro atm. Now i'm preparing for an operation on my left eye called an Epiretinal Membrane surgery next week 30/6/22. Tis called a Vitrecomy ERM Peel under anaesthetic. Christ I should have studied that profession--$500 + for 10-15 mins. observation.

Vitrectomy is a type of eye surgery used to treat problems of the eye’s retina and vitreous. In this surgery, an ophthalmologist may:

During vitrectomy, the ophthalmologist removes some or all of the vitreous from the middle of your eye. This vitreous is replaced with either a salt water (saline) solution or a bubble made of gas or oil.

During healing after surgery, your eye replaces the saline solution or the bubble with the natural fluid the eye makes called aqueous humor.

Good luck Jaros, eye surgery freaks me out, that and bloody dentists.
I gave up on dentists years ago. I had an accident years before and one day said that's it!! cos i met a chic i liked a lot =-went to my dentist /alongside a doctor who pumped me full of pethadine and ripped out 20+teeth. A few weeks later new dentures with which i was able to smile again -great confidence builder actually. ------and go the chick.

Latest posts