What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of a mixed grill jaros

I Like to have one side of the grill scorching hot with a lot of coal and a side with bugger all for a slower cook side

Thinking about 31 years ago digging my first shaft by hand at rubyvale, remembering this old bloke that lived on the field, if you judged him by what you seen (including his gigantic hole full of xxxx cans) you would be wrong.
Releavance...
The more money I save the poorer I look!

Having a quiet celebratory drink, eleven years ago after the brides diagnosis we decided to boost our retirement savings by taking the gamble on an investment property build in 2011 and another in 2016.
we put both up for sale a week ago, sold the first after one open inspection and 10% above our asking price, contracts were signed today.
The second property had an open today and we had good numbers thru so hopefully we will sell it in the next few weeks too
The plan is to be completely debt free and do some travel in Oz health permitting.
Well done Manpa. So often we oldies are told by financial managers to put our money in the bank so others can borrow it and make money out of investment properties.
The irony and unfairness of it all, is that even if we have money in the bank, they are reluctant to lend to retirees to help in the purchase of an investment property. Age discrimination if you ask me.
PS Manpa check with an accountant about capital gains tax before committing to sell two properties in the one tax year.

Still answering queries from people enquiring about the 50 scam ads that were placed through my Facebook page on marketplace that they were done by hackers.
Lesson for all, make sure your FB password is as strong as possible. The Tech expert who helped me suggested I use a free password generating site like Dinopass.com to compose a good list of strong passwords to select from.

Latest posts