what are the funny names your pets have had?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll start off with some of mine.
Blue heeled named Yobbo,
I needed to be careful when I yelled out his name, a bloke thought I called him a Yobbo and wanted a fight. :eek:
Bull terrier we got was named Eyebrow when we got her, because she had a brown mark over her eye and the rest of her was white.
We changed her name to Stumpy because she had a head like a tree stump. :D
Oh yeah and a cat named Bob.
Cheers Steve :)

Ha,..five chooks called Jet & night-time(black ones) & Sarge, Donut & Blood(Kids helped name them all),.. And two Budgies called Snow & Flake. And we have a wild Frilly Lizard that gets around the place, and it's named Spikey.

A water dragon named fluffy, daughter named it, an Australian bass called pikachu,nephew named that one, had a scorpion named Chester and for the life of me can't remember the yabbies name or the names of the hermit crabs

I also had a yabbie, its name was robot man it was massive.
Also a mate of mine had a bunny named pebbles,
It lived inside and wasn't house trained.

Bloke looking in frt door at Robinvale pub calling his dog to come out,here boy here boy,when asks whats the problem by a passerby.I can't get my dog out.Well i'll go get him out for you what's his name he asks....Nigger.

We have a cat called Biscuit because he has ginger nuts.

And had a BLACK staffy till recently called. Whitney.

Had a greyhound named Rotten Reg ,lived up to his name till 15yrs.

& another cat called Maverick cause when people came to get pick of litter he would disappear.

We had a cat, called it cat-face. We took in a stinky old guy from the street, and called him ...face Lol j/k

I had a pet turtle that when I got him he was the size of my thumb nail, one day I put a huge garden worm in the tank to feed him and and it through hi. around like a garden hose on full blast.
He hung o and ate it all up.
He was rightfully named JAWS after that. :eek: :D

Ive had 2 rabbits called Bumper and Thumper as a kid. That was the noises always coming from inside the hutch. ;) Also had a rat called Shifty (always shifting things around in her cage at night), no relation was it Shifty1? Also had another rat we called Moet because he was champagne coloured when he was small but then he turned plain brown as he got older and was known as Fatboy (that's him in my avatar). And another rat called Tabasco (she looked like she was splashed with tabasco sauce). And of coarse a cat called Sylvester.

shifty1 said:
We have a cat called Biscuit because he has ginger nuts.

And had a BLACK staffy till recently called. Whitney.

Had a greyhound named Rotten Reg ,lived up to his name till 15yrs.

& another cat called Maverick cause when people came to get pick of litter he would disappear.
Hey Shifty1,

We adopt a greyhound this friday named Angel.....although she definitely does not smell like one....Rotten Reg seems much more apt!

The dog I ahve now is named Heidi/Hidey
The first night I got she went missing before i had named her for a night and a day. I strongly suspect some kids were responsible given the awkwardness of the lady who 'found' her.
While she was missing my roommate made a joke and said "well, you are either gonna have to call her hidey or losty". I got her back not long after so hidey it was :D

One of my mate's has a staffie named nugget, its not the bravest dog so when it gets a fright he calls it chicken nugget :)

1421831836_image.jpg
this is miss molly

Latest posts