What A $%&er of a day I am having

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable, sorry to hear that RR. Hope you can resolve the insurance issue and get something back at least. good luck.

kawman said:
the loss may be covered under the storage places insurance???? they rented you safe storage??? :/
If not sue them,.... get together any photos or receipts of your gear from over the years, and supporting evidence of what you had,.. get some people who know to swear some affadavits about what you had and where you stored it,... people you worked with and for about the type of work you did and what you earned from using your tools,... tax returns showing your income over the years related to the stuff stored,.... get a solicitors lettersent to the storage facility setting out what you had stored and its value and that you are seeking the return of your goods or the cash adjustment including lost income for the forseeable future should you not have a complete and full recovery of your belongings untill such time as said lost belongings are comensated for or returned in full,... and that you hold them totally and wholely responsible for your loss.
That way you are setting out that you hold them responsible, and for what,.... so that you are creating a paper trail that can be used in court proceedings setting out that you want your gear, or money,... and compensation,.... just so it can be shown that that wad your intent from the outset of your discovery of your loss as soon as was practicable.
Sorry for your loss to scumbags RR. :mad:

Sorry to hear that, maybe the police can get some fingerprints and find these low life.

AngerManagement said:
RR fingers crossed for ya... all of them...

Wont say any more as it will just get me off and into my own bad place.
Yeah, that's the thing, for those of us that are honest it just seems incomprehensible that there are people out there who willingly and knowingly inflict pain, monetarily, emotionally and physically on innocent people who are just trying to get on with their lives.
I just hope they get the bastards, punish them accordingly and RR gets his gear back or compensated financially at least.

silver said:
kawman said:
the loss may be covered under the storage places insurance???? they rented you safe storage??? :/
If not sue them,.... get together any photos or receipts of your gear from over the years, and supporting evidence of what you had,.. get some people who know to swear some affadavits about what you had and where you stored it,... people you worked with and for about the type of work you did and what you earned from using your tools,... tax returns showing your income over the years related to the stuff stored,.... get a solicitors lettersent to the storage facility setting out what you had stored and its value and that you are seeking the return of your goods or the cash adjustment including lost income for the forseeable future should you not have a complete and full recovery of your belongings untill such time as said lost belongings are comensated for or returned in full,... and that you hold them totally and wholely responsible for your loss.
That way you are setting out that you hold them responsible, and for what,.... so that you are creating a paper trail that can be used in court proceedings setting out that you want your gear, or money,... and compensation,.... just so it can be shown that that wad your intent from the outset of your discovery of your loss as soon as was practicable.
Sorry for your loss to scumbags RR. :mad:

The was 2 very expensive Cases in there, Do you remember the Pierce Brosnan James Bond movies One were he absails out of the swiss bank window and the one where they blew up the diamonds well those 2 cases were in there

Sorry to hear ridge runner. Hope they catch these bloody mongrels and you recover your gear mate. :mad:

Surely these places would compulsorily have to have insurance for this???? And compuslorily have cctv as well???????? I realise they are not privy to a list whats in the lockers, but if you have receipts..........??

Like others I am extremely sorry for your losses, it's not only the monetary loss but also emotional loss as well.
These scum oxygen theives are usually a bit stupid. Keep a discrete lookout on gumtree, eBay, local pawnshops etc. Without reading too much into this comment, but when visiting pawnshops don't say you are looking for stolen goods. What one guy did locally here was put an ad in local paper offering cash reward for relevant information. One of the thieves druggie friends needed money for a fix. End result partial recovery of goods.
I hope things turn around for you.

SCROUNGER said:
Yeah, that's the thing, for those of us that are honest it just seems incomprehensible that there are people out there who willingly and knowingly inflict pain, monetarily, emotionally and physically on innocent people who are just trying to get on with their lives.
I just hope they get the bastards, punish them accordingly and RR gets his gear back or compensated financially at least.

I thought you were talking about the government there Scrounger :)

Tim said:
SCROUNGER said:

I thought you were talking about the government there Scrounger :)
Well they would probably fit the description as well i suppose Tim. I shoulda known you'd jump in on that one mate, all good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty crappy situation John. Hopefully insurance will eventually step up make things right, after all, we do pay premiums for reason, not just for profit. Whilst they may only be material items, the inconvenience is usually the worst part of such circumstances. Let's hope the perpetrators get caught, and even better if the stolen items are recovered. :|

Latest posts