What A $%&er of a day I am having

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Pretty crappy situation John. Hopefully insurance will eventually step up make things right, after all, we do pay premiums for reason, not just for profit. Whilst they may only be material items, the inconvenience is usually the worst part of such circumstances. Let's hope the perpetrators get caught, and even better if the stolen items are recovered. :|

John Jr and his mate went there and rescued my major 4x4 bits, Luckily I had my 9500LB winch decorating my lounge room and Jr recovered my 2 jacks and my New Tirfor,
Now I think Tomorrow I am going to have a Tear up with the company, These cordless Tools are great for work but the Thieves like em too, Damn it. I am starting to think they should licence the damn things because it is all to easy for them now,

john

Rotten sods, no respect for these types that roll others, best of luck getting your gear back mate, priceless items like some of the James Bond gear is going to be almost impossible to replace, and I bet the brain dead fools don't even know what they have knocked off.

Get it on the news then,.... sounds newsworthy,... this is a job for Bond, James Bond etc.
Might be newsworthy enough to get em dobbed in by their mothers (who loved Bond). ;)

dwt said:
Rotten sods, no respect for these types that roll others, best of luck getting your gear back mate, priceless items like some of the James Bond gear is going to be almost impossible to replace, and I bet the brain dead fools don't even know what they have knocked off.
Those two Cases alone cost over $1600.00, They did not take the Heavy stuff like my Winches and jacks etc So John Jr and his mate b ought them here and made sure the place was locked up but I will have a look on the weekend.

john

The police should be able to give you that info. If it were only your garage hit then there is always the possibility that someone knew of the contents. The company will shut down on you to avoid a claim so might best be to get legal advice on your insurance policy and the company's liability. Pain in th A I know.
Jon

So sorry to hear about your loss RR.:-(
I'm sure something can be done though.
Also if they didn't take heavy stuff which is clearly worth good bucks...it can be said with some certainty that they were on foot. Perhaps someone saw them in the neighbourhood and walking with a heap of gear like powertools looks sus as. Get the cops on it. That company must be is as useless as wet bog roll.
Hope it turns out for you mate. All the best,
Rusty