Well that was Quick!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roscoe

Ross
Reaction score
I will have to say that was the fastest registration i have ever seen. Just like to introduce my self. I have been reading a lot of posts on this forum and decided to join. I like the laid back style of this forum, suits me fine as it goes along with us up here in Cooktown. I like to get out and wave the wand over some auriferous ground when ever i can...Roscoe

Welcome to the forum Roscoe, and extremely envious of your location. If the nuggets don't cooperate then the fishing rod can get a real workout. Great to see that you have been checking out the forum threads and decided to join our friendly clan.

Being involved with the members and able to use the PM system, is a great way to form life long friendships and broaden the horizons...so to speak. Best of luck out there in the paddock and look forward to sharing the adventures.

Cheers Wal. :)

Welcome aboard Roscoe. Great to have you here.

All the best if you get out swinging on the gold. Look forward to hearing how your adventures go.

Regards,
Shauno.

Thanks fella's. At the moment i am using a ctx3030 for coin, beach & relic hunting and i just bought a Whites GMT. I want to concentrate on old workings, creeks and shallow ground for the small stuff. Thanks for your welcome, will keep you posted on any finds etc....Roscoe

Latest posts