Water pump

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope all is well and your on the gold.
I have a yard works 1', 2 stroke pump I am getting rid of, I bought it when I first made my sluice, it works fine but I don't use it anymore, I got a larger pump, it is 2.2hp comes with pick up hose, strainer and 1' lay flat and it is free
Only a couple of things tho...
1- i would like it to go to a new guy to prospecting or someone on a low budget.
2- you pay for postage (I will box it up and take to post office) or pick up is fine (from Wollongong, NSW).
3- if it doesn't suit your needs or when/if you up grade, you pass it on to another person free also
PA has given me so much and it is a way I can give back to the new guys that look up to the guys with experience like I do.
Cheers guys
Jamie
1457604762_image.jpeg

Top way of thinking Jamie ,.... I salute you. :D

Hi Jamie my dad is looking at making a sluice he lives in Bellambi he don't do much unless he is with me but this will help him get out and do some him self is it still available thanks BIGJON

What a great thing to do. Sadly I was to late but glad to see this sort of thing go on.

If bigjons dad doesn't want it will let you know, PA is full of people willing to help out a fellow prospector, big or small we look after one another, that's why it is such a great forum to be a part of

This forum never ceases to amaze me.This is what is all about.Well done Jamie,stellar effort mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts