Very sad to see

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
I didn't read any reference to prospectors in it. I hope there weren't any involved. :(

1548660887_capture.jpg

That where i got the stapes thrown around on me ,an few other things went on so got out of there after couple of weeks it will take me a bit to go back in that region again ,thats why im taken the missus to qld this year, but i have been invited to port hedland area so i might go there next year, i had to tavel though this station to get where i was going but i had the paper work on me ,notification had been done, member of prospecting association , couple locals names if i ran into trouble, but still got approached in a manner that i thought was a bit awkward, the worst i found was to leave my camp unattended, lets put this way, i went and had yarn to local coppers, and trust me ive lived out on a station half my life and we always expected people to do the right thing so i try to do the same .......

Holy poop. I spent a lot of time in the same area a few years ago now. I didn't run into anybody but good to know there's some sick bastards out there. Hope a ton of bricks comes down on them but I doubt it. Animal cruelty acts usually end up underpunished. A fine and in worse cases some community service.

I found an interesting advert for an unlicensed landcruiser for sale in Kalgoorlie yesterday that matches the description of the one they are looking for. The advert has been forwarded to David

Latest posts