Used Gpz7000 value?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefarmer

Thinks he is funny
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Righto have your say,

Gpz7000 around 5 or 6 years old
100 maybe 150 hours use
Looks like new apart from skidplates
2 batteries , harness, whipstick, speaker , headphones original packaging , chargers ,etc
Standard and 19 inch coils

Anyone know the current value ?

Thanks , not sure what I'm doing yet but that's a pretty nice boat if I trade it in.
Wifey and jnr really enjoy the 10ft tinny I bought and it is good family time ,
I would still have the sdc but anyway got till spring to figure it out .

If it's in near new condition, with 2 coils, it's still $7.5k to $8k any day of the week.
I paid $7.5 k for a very well used zed, 2 batteries, 2 coils, 2 chargers covers and wm12 and the other standard stuff.
When I say very well used, I mean used by a semi pro for a good 5 years. Had the box inards replaced and screen replaced.
It works a treat, and I wouldn't change it for a new one!

Mine is about same age, two coils, booster and extras. was thinking about $7000 for mine, but today saw a couple on Gumtree local, for 7.5 with Minelab warranty. I can't compete with that!

Well I bought a boat , not convinced I want to sell the 7000 but if someone around the Southern tablelands was keen and came up with $7200 I would sell it just to keep the wife and bank happy.
Great machine runs smooth as soap just don't seem to get out much , maybe 3 times a year and the sdc would do for that.

Well upgraded from a 10ft tinny , started looking for a basic tinny just a bit bigger and got a bit carried away and now have foward steer , flat floor , carpet , comfy seats , biminy , windscreen and 30 hp.
Will get some pics up.

Loved the GPZ but after a heart attack and heart surgery I could not did the big holes anymore in the hard soil of the GT. If I was fitter I would never have sold it. But the reality hit home ‘I am getting old’. So I would still consider the GPZ as a top of the tree machine. Now I have a GPX 6000 and I feel good after a day out. But also understand I will miss those deeper nuggets. But at least I wont drop dead in the hole I dig. cheers hh

I understand where you are coming from , I am 71 yo and still reasonably fit, I own a 5000 and was thinking about buying a 7000, I like the 5000 had it for about 10 years. Still thinking about it hehe.
cheers Bruce

Latest posts