Ultimate camper trailer?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offence to OP, should this be in the Camping section ?

In my searches for Teardrop campers, I came across this brand and their various models.

Some serious engineering and thought into these, but at the price and structure I wondered just how big the market is for these in Australia

It is not priced ridiculously compared to well outfitted RV's or top end vans, but I think you would have to be pretty serious in your adventures
to buy one, or win lotto and blow it before the kids ask for a hand out.

:)

I really do like their work, but if something did break, I would have to take a class before I could fix it, even with the back up's built in.

:/

Jeeze that would be murder to Tow in soft sand or Mud, It weighs 2850kgs, Most Vehicles Towing weight is based on On-road Driving, Weighing in at nearly 3Ton you would need something the size of a Big Ram for F-250/350 to drag that around off road. and it's onlt 22ft long.

Any other normal 4x4 should be able to Tow in On Road, but that's as far as I'd wanna take it.

kemjak57 said:
That is one serious camper right there. I wonder what size vehicle you need to tow it. It looked like a Landy and a ram that was being used.

There is no Landy in that vid.

There is a Landcruiser and a Ram however.

'Landy'entered the vernacular way back with the launch of the series 1 in the late 1940s and the term has stuck since.
Toyota didnt launch the Lancruiser until the early 1950s.

Landrover even went so far as to try and trademark the term Landy quite recently iirc

Just some useless info that some may find interesting!

diggit said:
There is no Landy in that vid.

whats this then hmmmmmm ;)

1554345030_capture.jpg

Have to say though this seems targeted at the American market or the soft roading community....I don't think a 3 ton trailer before extras would go well outback.

Maybe they have targeted a market that has $ to spare and needs the portable quarters.

Thinking military-ish concept.

Wealthy bush basher with the biggest bestest new toy (oh US market)

Forgot it was nearly 3Ton.

I'm with you Rh62 all I need is the winning ticket :sunny: :fire: :gemstone: :goldnugget: :beer: that is a very well thought out bit of kit :Y:

I could buy a cheap motel for that price !! crikey. The Dunolly motel wasn't far off that price not so long ago !!! About 230K if I remember rightly.
I know what I would rather.
GT :eek:

Latest posts