UFC

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tickets today and they aren't cheap. I just want to get a demo from Ronda Rousey :) she can arm bar me any day.

All this hype about how good Rhonda Rousey is & she didn't even last 2 rounds against the Aussie Holly Holm.
Rousey mouthed of at the weigh in, reminded me of that loud mouth Mundine, I guess Rousey is eating her words now though.
Never underestimate an Aussie.
I only seen the weigh in & the little bit of the match on the news but glad to see the Aussie girl teach Rousey a lesson.

Well done Holly
But I aint kickin Rhonda while shes down lol.....
Love her or hate her she has opened up this sport for women.......
I love the UFC and I love watchin two tough women beating it out :)

Holly Holm totally outclassed Rousey, Rousey seems to be more of a wrestler where as Holm hits very hard and fast with great focus. Seems Rousey is a pretty poor sport as well. :)

noncents said:
I think Holly Holm is an America, and she was the better fighter :)

You could be right, I heard on tv that she was an Aussie, oh well, she still done well & as good as Rousey is meant to be, she just wasn't good enough.

ozziii said:
noncents said:

You could be right, I heard on tv that she was an Aussie, oh well, she still done well & as good as Rousey is meant to be, she just wasn't good enough.

Yep American she is :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holly_Holm

Wouldn't like to take her on in the ring that's for sure!!! :eek:

Billy said:
ozziii said:
noncents said:

Yep American she is :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holly_Holm

Wouldn't like to take her on in the ring that's for sure!!! :eek:

would get in the ring with rousey. The punishment would be worth getting those legs wrapped around me. ;)

Conor Mcgregor 13 second knock out of the all time P4P king Jose Aldo WOW $50 PPV but amazing fight card.MMA going to over take Boxing once mayweather and Pacquiao retirer. Sorry if my grammar sucks, i had a few JD's but my gramma / punctuality sucks anyway . Went out detecting in the morning before the fight feeling confident but only found 22 bullets and shot gun pellets :mad: im on a drought but i will never quit until i find my next goldnugget . Good luck to everyone who bust there balls finding there dream, what ever it is.
from the one and only Steveo. ;)

Yep, expensive fight to watch. I was really hoping it would last a few good rounds.

The Urijah Faber vs Frankie Saenz fight was the best of the day. How Saenz didn't go down in the 1st minute of the 2nd second amazed me, copped some big elbows to the head :eek:

So did i shivan. Was a huge upset especially the way it finished. They say his the Muhammad Ail of MMA just the way he predicts the way the fight going to finnish? but his good for the sport. People have to get used to the UFC because its only getting bigger, look at UFC 193 Melbourne the crowd was 56,000 +and i believe it will over take boxing with in the next 5 years.

Boxing has been turned into a joke over the years, won't be long before UFC takes over.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao fight was one big dump on boxing. Anthony Mundine has not helped boxing much either.

Gennady Golovkin is having some great boxing matches though, love watching his fights.

GGG is a beast just hope Cenelo Alvarez steps up to the plate and fights him. There's to much politics in boxing, its killing the sport.